Twins x Reader

In this, you are the security captain:) Also, possible spoiler warning?? Also, a whole bunch of people requested the twins so I'll be doing them in order from when I first got the requests

*The twins get what they want*

"We got you now, rabbit," Mickey smiled, rubbing her gloved hands together with a smirk on her face.  Lou stood a couple inches away from her, her helmet resting on her hip under her arm. Her smirk was identical to her sister's. Mickey licked her lips before she started speaking. "So," she began. "We gonna do this the easy way? Or the hard way?" You glared at her, hands held together by handcuffs around a pole. "See the easy way means you come on with us."

"And the hard way," Lou stepped up and squatted next to her sister. "You get the fucking helmet."

"So what's it gonna be?" Mickey proposed. "Good way, you come with us, and we leave all your folks alone."

"Bad way, we kill everyone." Lou threatened. The captain sighed and nodded their head slightly. Both twins smiled in amusement.

"Good way, I like it," Mickey let out a laugh.

"I was hoping they would choose the hard way, but I guess that works," Lou said.  "At least we got what we want."

Sorry about how short/bad this was. Maybe I'll attempt a rewrite or a part 2?? If you have any ideas please comment or message me!