Judge x Reader

You will be the cap again^

You were relaxing with back up against the outer walls of Prosperity. You watched as kids chased at the dogs and plucked up small flowers from the ground. Highwaymen didn't seem to be doing to much of anything, and everything was just a smooth, chill day.

As they wandered, your eyes landed on a peculiar brown figure. Upon closer inspection you saw it was the Judge-New Eden's enforcer. They were walking around and waving and grunting at people. According to Carmina and Kim Rye, they were the very same person that had tried to save the county years ago. They had even helped give birth to Carmina and was her god parent. You wondered what kind of person they used to be like before they wore the mask that hid their face.

You walked up to them and tapped in their shoulder.

"Hey, um, Judge, is that right?" You asked them. You heard a slight his erupt from their throat as they looked up towards you. "You wanna come with me and go out on a walk or something?" You asked.

The grunted as they boosted themselves up from their squat and followed behind you as you led them towards the gate leading into prosperity.  The two of you walked down a path littered with pink, purple, and yellow flowers.

"I wish you'd talk," you said as you stopped at a bright blue pond with giant fish. "Then you could tell me all about how life was before the "apunkalypse" you joked. The Judge only grunted in response.

You eyed the mask that was hiding their face and tilted your head to the side.  You say by the lake and began skipping stones. The Judge joined you, taking pleasure in the simple things. 

"Hey," You said. The turned to face you.  "One day, you're gonna have to take off your mask. And when you do, you have to tell me about everything you did before you became apart of New Eden.

"Hegghh," The Judge replied simply before slightly nodding their head. You smiled and sighed as the two of you continued to skip pebbles into the pond.

Sorry that was short! I feel as if I rushed this one. I am in school and school unfortunately requires my attention. Also, I'm so excited! Today Respawn released Apex Legends' first battle pass! Unfortunately its costs money but it is fun to see all the hype going on. If you guys want to play with me on Apex, private message me for my PlayStation gamer tag!!