Sharky x Cap Reader-Babysitting

Enjoy!(the story takes place at Chateau Boshaw)

"No, Blade! Put down the detonator-" You could hear Sharky practically wailing at this point.

"What the hell were you guys doing raising a baby around explosives?!" Cap exclaimed, scooping up the baby and snatching the explosive detonator.

"At this point I don't even know myself." Sharky responded thoughtfully, scratching his beard.

The woman just rolled her eyes and sat crisscross applesauce with Blade in her lap. Blade giggled and found his feet amusing suddenly. As the baby fiddled with his feet, Cap asked:

"What kind of name for a baby is Blade?"

"Look, Hurk makes him after one of the best movie characters of all time, I had nothing to do with that."

"Sure." The woman just went back to focusing on the baby in her lap. "He is pretty cute though. Who's his momma?"

"Some crazy lady named Ginny, Gerald, I dunno."

"Gina? Wow I did not expect that one," was all the woman could say.

"Woo boy I need a drink," Sharky exclaimed, lifting himself up of the ground.

"Too bad you're definition of a drink is ethanol," Captain muttered under her breath.

"Hey hey hey! It wasn't my fault you don't have the guts to handle this stuff," Sharky yelled from the other side of the room. Cap put Blade gently on the floor and stood up with her hands on her hips.

"First of all you didn't even tell me what it was-second of it's literally gas! Unlike you heathens I don't drink that stuff everyday!"

While the two friends were arguing, Blade had gotten his hands on the remote again and started pressing the buttons that decorated the remote. All at once, explosions erupted   through out Chateau Boshaw.

"Aw shit the baby!" The two mentioned in union as they raced back towards the spot the Captain had Blade in her lap. He was crawling towards the door(he wasn't going very far) but Sharky quickly grabbed his nephew and Cap snatched the remote. She pried it open and pulled on any wires, disarming the device and tossed it.

"I think it would be a good idea to take him to Prosperity," the woman spoke.

"Agreed. And maybe, I dunno, you could assist me with some more babysitting," Sharky offered, wiggling his eyebrows. The lady just laughed and playfully punched his shoulder.

"Ok, but as long as we don't have drink any more ethanol."

As I've said, I'll try my best to get chapters done but it isn't guaranteed how fast I can push them out. It was rather short, but I hope you enjoy this chapter!