13

"Are you sure you wanna spar with me?" Kirishima asked as he wrapped his knuckles with tape. I smirked, stretching out my shoulders.

"Why not? Hansel always says to push myself." I felt myself growing more mischievous, usually I could hold myself back from saying something but in this case I just couldn't. "Besides, even if you tried I don't think you could seriously hurt me. You're almost the same weight as me." I was obviously exaggerating, he was heavier than me and he could definitely kill me.

But, it was too late now, our blood was pumping. We were ready to challenge each other. Kirishima let out a short chortle of a laugh, his features growing shaper. A dark aura around him now. "Safe word is red." Kirishima's eyes looked down the length of my body, and I knew what he was referring to. The color of my underwear. He leaned into me, his lips brushing against my cheekbone, to my ear.

"You should really cover up that glass, not that I have a problem with the pretty things I saw." He chuckled as he moved away from my ear, glancing at my face.

I swore to myself I would not be the one saying that word. He couldn't even squeeze it out to of me. I narrowed my eyes, nodding my head as I give him a sarcastic smile. "Cute." I released myself from the belt that held my katana on my waistline. As soon as it dropped I swung my leg, nailing him in his thigh. I winced slightly, it was as if I had kicked a brick wall. I tried to bite back the surprised look and yell that was lodged in my throat as he grabbed me by the thighs and dropped me back down on the floor.

I shook myself out of it, looking at his breezy look on his face. And it was pissing me off. With a harsh kick to the back of his knees he was forced to drop down on them. I ruthlessly kneed him in the back, keeping my knee on his spine while I locked his neck in a choke hold.

Kirishima let out a grunt, grabbed me by my sports bra and flung me over his shoulder. I kicked him in the chest, swiftly I pressed my hands to the ground, swinging my feet out but I miss his face. As I land back on my feet Kirishima smirks at me. "Cute." Mocking my earlier comment.

Finally after aimlessly throwing blows that just weren't effecting him, and him just wrestling with me, I landed a blow that drew blood. But it didn't bring the satisfaction I thought it would.

I quickly dropped my hands down to my sides rushing over to him. "Oh no," I whimpered as I looked at his cut lip that had drawn blood. I was regretting forcing him to spar with me, and blaming myself for trying so hard.

I reached out, gently pressing my hand on his right cheek, my fingers hovering over the corner of his mouth. Kirishima laughs, grabbing my hand and pressing his lips against the inside of my palm. I watched as his pink tongue popped out, sweeping against the cut-or where it had been.

"See? All gone." He said playfully, his eyes mystified. It must've been the bond, there was no way I would ever make a big deal over a paper cut like that.

But. Here I am.

I raised my eyebrows as Kirishima reached behind my shoulder, grabbing my hair tie and pulling it out my hair. The hair tumbled out, falling over my shoulders and back.

We were now sitting down on the floor, Kirishima's legs straight out by each side of me. His fingers tangled themselves in my hair. I felt my heart go heavy, I felt every hard, fast pump. His eyes locked with mine, "What makes you so eager to join us?" He asked me, brushing the long strands away from my eyes.

"Nothing particular. Partially to see Hansel, and I'm curious about what's going on with the tribes. Why they attacked the human sanctuary." I told him truthfully. I pull my hair back away from his distracting touch.

I lean into him, narrowing my eyes. "What are you planning? I know you can end this before it becomes a war...but you won't?" He smiles at me, looking me over before he diverts his eyes elsewhere.

"It's not my place anymore to interfere with those degenerates problems. They've already done what the humans have done years ago. They've turned on themselves. Soon enough, they'll be the ones to kill out each other. Why should I interfere with nature?"

As I packed up a bag I realized the difference between Kirishima and I. While I isolated myself, without a choice, without ever wanting it. He welcomed it, it was solitude for him. Even if I had adapted to this way of life. To ever truly trusting myself and no other...he was born that way. I could just tell by looking into his eyes.

I wonder now, selfishly thinking, if he would care if he never found me at all. A ping and vibration from my phone snap me out of the dark lonely thoughts.

Be ready. You're gonna be on a mission. Hansel's text read. I suddenly felt giddy, a smirk on my lips.I grab what was needed, walking into the bathroom, locking the door, and slipping into the clothes.

I wore tight black latex pants that were like a second skin, they even cling onto my ankles and a simple long sleeved black shirt. I wrapped around the small, sharp throwing knives around my thigh, securing it as I clicked the thing together.

I hummed to myself, wrapping my katana belt around my waist tight. I slipped on the sock like shoes, they were light and hard to hear while walking.

I grab a long white coat and walk out with my bag in my hand.

it's safe to say Juliana is my favorite female character I've ever had