21

My stomach growled in hunger as I walked down the stairs, the smell of something cooking floating up to my nose.

I walked to the kitchen, watching as Kirishima chopped up some garlic into fine pieces, throwing it into the marinara sauce. He glanced over his shoulder at me. I stood behind him, peeking over his body to watch a chicken breast frying on the stove top, covered with breadcrumbs.

"Are you making chicken parmigiana?" I asked curiously, it was my favorite dish. Italian was Hansel's specialty...well that's really all he could manage anyways.

"Yes I am," He set down the utensils he was using, turning to me and touching my damp hair. "Won't you catch the flu like this?" His eyebrows pinched together, a slight frown on his face. His black eyes confused and worried.

I smirked, shaking my head. "I don't catch human sicknesses." I explained, chuckling. "When I get sick it's usually when..." I slowly stopped talking, figuring if I told Kirishima he'd use it against me and be too protective.

"When what." Kirishima pressed in but I shook my head ignoring him.

"Never-mind." I said, applying a fake smile to that. He narrowed his eyes at me, growling a little. He walked past me, I hummed looking over the home made marinara sauce. I took the wood spoon that was left in the pot, taking a taste.

My eyes widened and my tastebuds tingled. Before I could go for seconds a small towel was dropped on my head. I groaned as Kirishima dried my hair, "Come here." He lowered the flame on the stove top and dragged me to the bathroom.

"This is so unnecessary Kirishima. I won't get sick." I said over the blow dryer, he ignored me. While I ignored the sparks and contentment I was feeling as he gently brushed and blow dried my hair.

"Your health is very important to me. Human sicknesses or not." He almost sounded hurt. I just sighed and nodded my head. Fumbling with the carpet that was laid under the coffee table, I sat on the floor while Kirishima sat on the couch.

"Yes, Okay. I won't come out with wet hair ever again." I said half-heartedly. I gasped as he tugged on my hair, my head pulling backwards to his lap. He leaned down, causing my breath to alter and my heart skip a few beats. His eyes were unwavering, set in a serious look.

I shut up, my body trembling as I watched his eyes look me up. I felt my eyes close as Kirishima leaned lower, closer to my lips. The heat of his lips bouncing to mine.

But when I didn't receive what I was expecting I open my eyes to see a grinning Kirishima. His straight sharp teeth on show, I glared at him as he released a loud laugh. "I can't stand you." I growled, standing up and walking away from him.

He grabbed me, wrapping his arms around my arms, before I could get too far. He planted a kiss on my ear, causing a shudder to move through my body. "Were you expecting something, Juliana? Tell me, maybe I can do something about it." His warm breath tickled my ear, a deep heavy feeling in my stomach. His voice had to be my favorite thing in this entire world.

It was deep but not crazy deep were he sounded like an old man. He still had a youthful voice, I snapped myself out of this dreamy state. Taking in a deep breath I set my face straight, preparing myself, I turn to face him. Our noses brushing, our eyes pinned to each other.

"I don't think you'll do anything...all you ever do is ask rhetorical questions. Or kiss me when I don't wanna." I smirk at his surprised face.

"You-you wanted to kiss...me?" His eyes were wide with shock and excitement, but I only shrugged my shoulders.

"I think I smell something burning." I said nonchalantly. Kirishima stared at me, shaking his head. He released me and started for the kitchen.

I smiled triumphantly, but it was soon wiped off my face. Kirishima suddenly turning around, cupping my face with a single hand, his other pulling me by my waist, flush against his body. His lips press into mine, his hands traveling down, squeezing my ass in his hand. I gasp at the rough gesture, "Kiri-" He deepens the kiss, relentlessly exploring my mouth with his own.

My hands touched against his neck and up into his hair. I shivered as he moved his attention to my neck, I whimpered as he sucked and nibbles at my skin. Pulling away and kissing over the spot, blowing on the wet spot. My eyes weakly opened as he moved away, I watched his darkened eyes as he lowered himself to his knees.

"You're my everything." He told me, staring into my eyes before he continued to touch me. I hesitated as I lifted my hand, slowly pressing my palm into his cheek. He smiled, he lifted my shirt and kissed my hip bone and my stomach. His hands trailing up my bare legs, exposed by the fluffy shorts I was wearing. I trembled, fisting his hair as he continued his assault.

I was brought out of my hazy and lustful state with the smell of smoke and something in the corner of my eye that seemed ablaze. I quickly shoved Kirishima away from me.

"Fire! Fire!" I screamed, running to kitchen. I quickly opened up the pantry. Grabbing the flour and ripping it open.

"Juliana, dont-"

I threw the flour on top of the fire, I scream as the fire grows even bigger with a loud boom. Kirishima quickly picks me up and takes me outside. "Stay!" He tells me before running back inside. I cough lightly, I squat down, taking in the fresh air. I quickly stood up and paced around, my arms folded over my chest.

Kirishima came out and I rushed over to him, "Are you okay? Did you get hurt anywhere?" I asked as I grabbed his hands and examined them and up his arms.

I looked up to see him with a blank face. "I thought the flour would put it out, I'm sorry. I just made it completely worse-" He seems to always interrupt me with his lips.

The air was snatched out of me, I squeezed his shoulders. "Mm!" I pushed him away from me. "We almost burned in a fire because of this!" He ignored me, kissing my jaw and cheeks.

It's been so long but omg guys so I got a new phone and I tried to like log in with my computer BUT IT WASNT LETTING ME