19

I held a box full of my art supplies in arms, finally taking it out of Kirishima's truck after a week. We had gotten back to the house and I had forgotten that we'd brought all my things from the school.

"Give it here, you'll have your own place." Kirishima grabbed the other things as well, I followed him. Staring at his bare back, it was perfectly smooth. No blemish in sight, it was almost calling me to touch it. I tucked my lip in my mouth, I rolled my eyes at myself, slightly embarrassed.

That fourth kiss he had given me had really taken me by surprise. He had kissed me both times so...so heavy and-and sexy I didn't know what to do with myself. I still don't, I'm too overly conscious with this man now.

"Here. How's this?" He slid open a door, that showed  an art studio. I press my fingers to my lips as they part, he had obviously bought new supplies and things like furniture. It was a nice space, a large glass wall that showed the forest. Huge, gigantic canvases leaning against it. The room was a nice, calming grey color, a few plants here in there in pots.

Colorful rugs in place. "Kirishima...when did you-why did you?" I said, my fingers touching the large canvas, and then over to the new clean brushes that sat in a glass.

He chuckled, setting my stuff down on the green couch that was placed in the corner. "Because this is something you have a passion for right?" He asked, I slowly nodded.

"But-" He shook his head, coming over to me and holding my face in his hands. His arms against my shoulders.

"Are you happy?" He asked me gently, I nodded. "No, no I want you to tell me." He said in my ear.

I nodded my head, our eyes locked on each other. "Yes. I'm happy." I said softly. He grinned, his thumb brushing over my lips.

"There. That's why I did it. To see you all excited." I wonder, if I were to be the one to kiss him, would he have the same reaction that I do when he kisses me. Would I have that power?

As I painted, that's what I had in my mind. The thought bouncing around in my head. I sighed, putting my hand down, I stare out in the distance that the glass provided me. Light streaming in, warming my face.

I stood, turning on my speaker and connecting my phone to it. I pressed play on my playlist. Classical music strumming out of the speaker. I wiped my paint stained fingers on my white-washed Levi's. The purple, blue, and white colors smearing in the denim.

I sit back on my stool, closing my eyes and taking a deep breath. As I open them I continue with the painting.

The soothing music, and the addictive stroke of the paint brush has me completely absorbed in the activity. The paint slick as it glides across the wide canvas that was once purely white.

"Wow." I jumped, gripping the the thin brush and almost snapping it. I turned my head my nose brushing against Kirishima's chin. I pull away, Kirishima smirking at me. "You really have no sense of danger when you're painting." He looked back at my work as I put some space between us.

"Candles," he breathed. "Melting candles."

I laughed, glancing at my unfinished painting and then back at Kirishima who was observing the painting. "Yeah, it's not so...breathtaking. It's just something."

"You've done portraits for Alpha's and Luna's haven't you, that's what Hansel told me." Kirishima says as I put away the painting. Turning to start cleaning my paint brushes.

"Yes, when I first had left in order to earn money. That's how I started this business." I answered, looking up to see him smiling down at me.

He turned around, walking to my desk and grabbing a brand new sketchbook, taking one of my beautiful charcoal pencils. He grabbed another stool and sat it right in front of me, taking a seat.

I raised my eyebrow quizzically. "I wanna draw too." He answered my silent thoughts but more just popped up. As he stared at me, and then back down to the large sketch book my lips parted.

"I don't know if I-" I slightly covered my face, shaking my head. Kirishima nudged me with his knee. I sighed deeply, looking up. "Fine, but I'll sketch you too then." I grabbed my old sketch book, grabbing a pencil and staring at him. Our eyes locking together.

"You're so gorgeous." He whispered, not even looking away. Not acting shy about it. I started off with the basic stuff, slowly working in his features. The soft bridge of his nose, the perfect shape of his Cupid's bow followed by his plump bottom lip. My eyes lingered on him, my heart ached. As if it was whining for more friction.

My fingers trembled, making unnecessary lines. My breath hitched, Kirishima suddenly leaning in, touching my jawbone, down the length of my jaw. "I need a closer look." His breath fans over my face, hint of mint and some sort of smoothie he makes every morning.

His fingers lingered, stopping along the way to grasp at the skin of my cheek. His eyes watched me, I could tell he saw the heat creep up on my cheeks.

"Are you done?" I asked, almost sounding as if I was holding my breath. His eyes flickered to my lips, I say extremely still. The smooth tip of his finger following the figure of my bottom lip. My eyes fluttered shut, "Stop, please." I wasn't prepared, not even for such a soft touch like this.

I grabbed his wrist, opening my eyes to see his clouded over with a mist. "I wonder when you'll be ready for me...don't keep me waiting for too long." He eased himself away from me.

I hated that I couldn't feel complete without him. Why, why couldn't I live my life without feeling miserable if he wasn't there. This man, who I barely know, had somehow trapped me. Captured me almost entirely whole, in such a short time as if I had my eyes closed and ears stuffed with cotton.

"It's painful," I spoke, my voice trembling. "You have to take responsibility." His gaze was unwavering not like mine. I watched as his body seemed to tense and then melt all together.

He dropped the sketch book and walked over to me, pulling me out of my stool and pulling me into his arms. "I will." He told me in my ear his voice raspy and deep. His strong arms wrapped around my body.

I took in a deep breath, there was no way I could run from this. From him, and I don't think I want to.

My arms moved, sliding on his back up to his shoulders.