Info and Welcome!

Hey Savages I'm back and better than ever with my third overall Alexa Bliss but this believe it or not it's actually the first full fledged WWE book with everyone's favorite Disney and coffee addicted sweetheart. Now with this particular Alexa Bliss story now out, I'll be putting A Saiyans Moment of Bliss and The Goddess of Football on hiatus until this story catches its wings and breath. With that being said I hope to have the first chapter out by Tuesday or Thursday along with new updates in Legit Destiny and A Budding Rose's Destiny. Anyway as let's get the vital details out of the way!

Name: Kai Destiny Butler

Date of Birth: December 23rd, 1996

Place of Birth: St. Louis, Missouri.

Gimmick(s): Normal: The Limit Breaking Warrior who prides himself on stealing the show every chance he gets.

Special Events: (Reserved for the Big Four Pay-Per-Views): The Super Limit-Breaker: Given he's a huge fan of anime like Naruto, Dragon Ball Z/Super and My Hero Academia, Kai will usually dress as his favorite anime character; whether it be a Super Saiyan, The Ultimate Hero or the next Hokage, Kai will have gear inspired from his favorite cartoons and will always be War-Ready

Current Friends in WWE: Charlotte Flair(She and Ric welcomed him into the WWE when he signed back in 2016; they also for lack of better smashed) Bayley, Sasha Banks, Becky Lynch, A.J. Styles, Seth Rollins, Triple H(They go way back when Hunter scouted when he was apart of New Japan; Trevion sees him like a big brother), Mustafa Ali and Cedric Alexander.

Championships and Accomplishments: Former member of Bullet Club(Under the A.J. Styles and Cody Regime) 1x IWGP World Heavyweight Champion, 2x IWGP Intercontinental Champion, Only 3x NXT Champion(Defeated Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe and Andrade) Won the 2017 NXT Year End Awards for Overall Competitor of The Year, Co-Winner of Breakout Star(Shares it with Kairi Sane)

Signatures: Saito Suplex, Superkick, Avalanche Superplex/ Falcon Arrow and Judo Hip Toss/Knee Strike

Finishers: Flashpoint(Claymore Kick), Prophecy Killer(Ospreay's Stormbreaker), Stardust Breaker(Ricochet's Top Rope 630 Senton) and Final Flash(Coquina Clutch)

Love Interests(Past or Present) Sommer Ray(2014-2016; mutually broke up still friends), Charlotte(2016-Early 2017; Broke up but also remain on friendly terms) Alexa Bliss(Current Love Interest)

Pets: A pure German Shepherd named Jackson(My real dog) and Border Collie named Prince.

THERE YA GO AND LET'S GET IT; ALRIGHT IT'S TIME FOR ELIMINATION CHAMBER!!