Welcome To The Big Leagues

Not even one week removed on the Road to WrestleMania and Kai's character Chase Destiny had already blown up social media with his appearance on a Moment of Bliss with the eponymous host herself Alexa Bliss. But in that same old fashion, her show was once again interrupted by her real life best friend Savelina better known as one of the more universally hated superstars Nia Jax and her partner Tamina. After the Face-Breaker and Dragon Warrior traded barbs back and forth with one another, it led to A Moment of Bliss being further interrupted by The All-Mighty Bobby Lashley and his mouthpiece Lio Rush would come out to talk down on the newly debuted main roster superstar only for them to get absolutely burned on the mic. The end result? An old-fashioned 4 on 2 brawl that saw the babyfaces standing tall. It wasn't only until later the next Monday from Cathy Kelley that it would be a preview of what was to come in the Royal Rumble when there would be a feature mixed tag-team match between Jax and Lashley with their lackeys in their corners versus Bliss and Destiny. Kai himself had woken up at the average time of 8 in the morning to get a good start by grabbing some waffles and eggs before he went to the gym where he stumbled upon Alexis already doing work in there. She turned around and smiled when she saw the St. Louis native enter.

Alexis: Hey there rook! Looking to get some burn in the gym before tonight?

Kai: It's like you're carrying a crystal Alexis; yeah think you spot me on a bench press?

Alexis: Yeah come on, get those weights on and I'll help you out.

He smiled before getting his weights, a total of 350 LBS on the 45 pound bar which equaled out to near 400 LBS. Alexis was stunned to say the least, sure the guy had muscles upon muscles but to weigh just under 210 pounds and lift that type of weight was surreal. After he finished that rigorous workout they drank some water when Alexis asked the inevitable question.

Alexis: So how're you feeling; I mean main roster debut on Raw? I've got to deal with Nia and you have to deal with the ear-bleeder Lio Rush and the true threat in Bobby so again how're you feeling?

Kai: Well for one I'm glad; I mean I was in NXT for three years so it was pretty much a lock I'd be coming to the main roster and one of the guys I dreamed of facing was Bobby Lashley. So I'm more than ready but what about you, I mean it must not be easy having to face Nia given your uh history from last year.

Alexis: Yeah even though we're still friends, last year's Road to WrestleMania left a bad taste in my mouth; I honestly was lobbying for a rivalry like what Jericho and K.O. had a couple years ago over the United States Championships which would have resulted in my character turning face no matter how you sliced it. I just wish there was a better way to have a basis of our rivalry.

Kai: Well hey you never know, with Hunter taking over eventually maybe you'll get your version of Ciampa vs Gargano.

Alexis: Yeah; but anyway I heard you and Hunter go way back... what's the story on that?

Kai: Well... I used to play to football as a wide receiver and defensive back. He and Stephanie attended one of my games and while it took a bit for her to realize, he remembered almost instantly that young kid that always spent time with his family during the early nineties and 2000's.

Alexis: Wait so you've always known Hunter?

Kai: Yeah he and my mother went to the same middle school when his family moved to Missouri for a time. He's like a big brother to me and was the one who got me on the path of being a wrestler when I could've been in the NFL right now.

Alexis: Well I'm glad you chose the right path Kai; I've seen what you're capable of NXT and with time you could be something really special.

Kai: Thanks, Lexi.