Thank You For Your Service

Following their victory of the team of the All-Mighty Lashley and the Face Breaker Nia Jax on what would be their final Monday Night Raw, Alexis and Kai had taken their gear off and were now in the clothes they entered the arena with as they were watching the Seth Rollins and Dean Ambrose match as part of their ongoing rivalry. The Goddess had been humming happily at the catering table as the St. Louis native caught it.

Kai: So what's your on mind Lexi, you seem quite pleased with our victory no?

Alexis looked at him and smiled.

Alexis: Well of course I'm always happy when I win but more or less it's actually finally being back in the ring. When I caught my third concussion or third strike as I call it, I felt my world came crashing down. Couple that with my break up with Murphy and I was at an all-time low in my career.

Kai: But you didn't stop fighting for your career; I appreciate that about, you kept scrapping until you were cleared and I saw some of those new moves you were telling you learned at the Performance Center. They'll be helpful if WWE was certain in pushing you as a face going forward. But if I may ask, whatever happened with you and Matt? He comes off as one of the most down-to-earth guys I know but he must've done something legitimately stupid.

Alexis blushed profusely but she shook her head.

Alexis: He is but the reason I broke our engagement off is because I felt with us having conflicted schedules and our wedding never looking like it was going to happen, I just decided to let him fly off and find someone who could treat him right which was something I couldn't do... plus the fact he and I live in different houses and exposing our relationship on Total Divas really didn't help matters.

Kai: I'm sorry to hear that Alexis, but if I'm being honest you're what like 25?

Alexis: More or less.

Kai: Do you think the engagement was rushed and you felt like you had cold feet about the process?

It suddenly hit the Columbus, Ohio native like a ton of bricks.

Alexis: You're actually right, maybe I felt I was rushing into things; I'm young, hot and sweet; there's no reason to rush into things so soon when I have a career I love dearly plus about six pets that need caring.

Kai's eyes bulged nearly out of their sockets which made Alexis laugh.

Kai: I'm sorry did you say six pets? I know about your dog Teddy and Larry-Steve the adorable pig but six... How do you manage the insanity of all of them.

Alexis: That's easy lots of coffee and a couple more cups of coffee and they're like clockwork.

Kai: I got to admire that type of dedication, I mean I've got two pups of my own.

Alexis: Are they adorable?

Kai: That they are but that's canceled out due to their troublemaking nature; my German Shepherd may be sweet but the big oaf will bark at practically anything and I do mean anything... this one time I'm just relaxing in the house on a warm day and all of a sudden this idiot is barking like a maniac and I'm thinking he's attacking an intruder. So I walk out to the backyard and he's barking at a squirrel, A SQUIRREL Alexis! I love Jackson with all my heart but damn if the knucklehead ain't the sharpest tool in the box.

Alexis: He sounds adorable, what about the other puppy?

Kai: Prince; I just got him from a farm not too long ago... full-blooded Border Collie puppy, and he just turned two months old about a week ago.

Alexis: Awww; for you to be such a badass, who knew you had a soft spot for animals?

Kai laughed.

Kai: I've always loved animals that's the thing; I'm a dog and reptile lover, now a cat person not so much but that's because I'm actually allergic to them.

Alexis: Good to know, I know what pet not to adopt then.

The two fast-growing friends were conversing until the Chief Brand Officer of WWE or for lack of better term their boss Stephanie McMahon walked to them.

Stephanie: Hey you two and Kai congratulations on a marvelous main-roster debut.

Kai: Thank you Steph; what do you need Boss-Lady?

Stephanie: I'm pleased to say the trade was successful; in exchange for Allen, Ashley and Rebecca; you, Alexis and Mercedes along with Pamela are heading to the blue brand... I can't wait to see you both tear it up on SmackDown Live.

Alexis: Thanks Stephanie... I guess we should start saying goodbye.

Stephanie: Don't think we're not going to miss you Alexis; you guys are going to be on the SmackDown Live after the Royal Rumble. Until then you're still apart of Raw house shows and segments. Well I've got to go make sure my dad doesn't plunge Raw into darkness again.

Kai: See you Stephanie.

Alexis: Bye Steph!

She turned on her heels before leaving to make more rounds around Monday Night Raw.

Alexis: So what do you want to do now? There's plenty to explore in Seattle while we have a chance.

Kai: How about the Space Needle I heard so much hype about it but I never got the chance to actually to be inside of it?

Alexis: I'll get our bags, go ahead and get the car started.

Kai: No need I did that after our match.

Alexis: How in the hell....

Kai chuckled.

Kai: Where'd you think I was in the twenty minutes I was gone?

Alexis: I don't know; probably comparing abs with Fergal and Colby.

Kai: Haha, everyone knows I got the best abs out of everyone.

Alexis: I don't know; Tony Nese and Mercedes might beg to differ on that topic. Come on if you're ready to go, I drive.

Kai: Oh no you don't Little Miss Bliss, Nia's told me about your mishaps when you drive.

Alexis: What I only move the seat a few inches so I actually come close to the wheel.

Kai looked at her innocent smile and grunted.

Kai: A few inches?

Alexis: A few inches.

He tosses her the car keys.

Kai: Alright Goddess, I trust you with my life.

She giggles.

Alexis: It sounds like you're comparing me to SpongeBob.

Kai: Is that a bad thing?

Alexis: It's not; I may be a Disney girl but I do love SpongeBob Squarepants with a passion. Come on then we've got a tower to visit.

And with that the two friends left for the most famous spot in all of the Emerald City.

END OF CHAPTER THREE!

Sorry I was so inactive with updating guys, I've been dealing with a wicked head and chest cold and because of that I felt like absolute death... but I'm close to getting back to one hundred percent so yayyy!!!! So I hope you all enjoy this short little chapter dudes and dudettes, I'm gonna go immerse myself in 2K and get ready to watch Fastlane!