Who Got Next?

After a very successful Royal Rumble, the road to WrestleMania 35 was starting to take its first steps of formation. Seth Rollins bought himself a one way ticket to Suplex City with Universal Champion Brock Lesnar, Smackdown Live superstar Becky Lynch had a potential show stealing match with Ronda Rousey and those were just two of the mouthwatering options for the Grandest Stage of Them All. But people were wondering what would in store for Raw's newest superstars including that of the newest NXT export Chase Destiny. After debuting on his first main roster pay-per-view which was the Rumble itself, the Limit-Breaker himself was left without a clear direction; after being informed that Vince and Creative(surprise) he was being considered out of four potential WWE talents who would retire Kurt Angle or he would be a backup in a feud with Bobby Lashley for the Intercontinental title in the event Finn Balor was injured on the road to the Grandest Stage of Them All. For Alexis Kaufman you ask? Well while she did compete at last night's Royal Rumble match for the women but it appeared to be a one time appearance for Lexi as she still wasn't cleared for in ring competition, but she was slowly being weaned into competition with the exception officials were monitoring the amount of bumps she'd take. With Monday Night Raw stationed in the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada it was time to focus on the next show that being Elimination Chamber in Houston, Texas. On the penultimate ultimate Raw before the Rumble, Alexis of course as part of talk show revealed the new Women's Tag Team Championships and tonight the first of two qualifying tag matches would take place as she and Mickie James would be teaming up to take on Nia Jax and Tamina.

Alexis: Alright boots laced up, gear strapped on, trench coat, and shirt... checked and I'm ready to fight.

Soon in the women's locker room came her tag partner and someone the Goddess had considered a friend and mentor, Mickie James entered with a smile on her face.

Mickie: Hey you feeling good about tonight Lexi? I mean I know how the officials are still monitoring your concussions; are you sure you want to go through this?

Alexis: I look good, I feel good does that answer your question Mickie?

Mickie: Well obviously those two things are still constant with you but ARE you sure you're wanting to get back so soon?

Alexis: I'll be fine Mick; I can take a few bumps here and there, I'm not Bryan for God's Sake.

Mickie: Okay, okay sorry if i touched a nerve let's talk about something else; how's that sweet honey of yours? Kai if I'm not mistaken?

Alexis blushed a shade of red at the mention of her boyfriend; she then realized she and the St. Louis native were still keeping their relationship out of the public eye until they were ready to reveal the nature of it.

Alexis: He's alright why do you ask?

Mickie: I don't know I've rarely talked to him and when I have he won't stop talking about you! You've been giving that bomb bomb to him haven't you Lexi?

The Goddess had been drinking water but spat out some after Mickie finished her last sentence.

Alexis: Clean that filthy mind of yours Mickie! I haven't slept with him... Yet that is, we're just taking it slowly but I do have a special feeling about the guy.

Mickie: I'm happy for you both; this is the happiest I've seen you in awhile.

Alexis: Yes this is the happiest I've been since I won my first my title back in '16. But enough about my love life you ready for tonight?

Mickie: I am but did you hear the rumors? I finally might be getting a decent push after tonight's match!

Alexis squealed and hugged the woman she brought back to the WWE.