Chase's Moment of Bliss

Another taping of NXT Taping had just wrapped and a very muscular African American man around the height of 6'3" entered the men's locker room. This young guy's name was Kai "Destiny" Butler better known by the ring name of Chase Destiny. Everywhere the 22-year old had gone he captivated audiences with his unreal athleticism soaring through the skies like maniac and if he couldn't beat you with his freakish athleticism he'd use his wide array of striking skills he could attribute to his training in Tae-Kwon-Do, Pencak-Silat and Brazilian judo. It was only then when he was done torturing your that he would put you out of misery with his devastating rocket kick that he aptly named the Flashpoint or by way of submission with the Final Flash better known as the Coquina Clutch of Samoa Joe one of his closest friends from their many travels around the world. He sat back in the locker room as he had been told by one of his mentors Matt Bloom and NXT General Manager that he'd be apart of latest batch of NXT Call-Ups in response to poor ratings on Monday Night Raw and even though SmackDown was having a decent time in their ratings, The new McMahon regime had promised the WWE Universe would be seeing new faces. This batch would include the Limit Breaker himself, The Top One Percent EC3, The Classy Lady Lacey Evans, Blue Collar Solid Tag Team Heavy Machinery and The Freak Lars Sullivan. Trevion was preparing to leave the Full Sail University when he bumped into Hunter.

Hunter: Yikes Lars did a number on you.

Kai: Yeah but at least I left NXT on a high note, but enough about me how are Steph and the kids?

Hunter: They're doing amazing; the girls miss Uncle Kai-Kai.

Kai: I know and I'm sorry Trips but you know how we WWE Superstars gotta do.

Hunter: Believe me I know better than anyone K.B. but listen with the upcoming appearances you and the others are going to make over the course of the next couple of weeks we're gonna give your main roster debut in a interview.

Kai: Sounds awesome! Whose interviewing me? Charly Caruso, Dasha Fuentes, Kayla?

Hunter: Alexis or Alexa Bliss.

Kai looked pleasantly surprised by his friends' announcement.

Kaii: I'm sorry did you say Alexa Bliss? As in the five time Women's Champion Bliss?

Hunter: Yeah; she's been on quite the tear recently; She's been out for the past several dealing with multiple concussions but she's been cleared to compete at this year's Royal Rumble; not to mention she just revealed the newly minted Tag Team Titles.... in addition she wanted to turn face as she felt she was getting stale as a heel.

Kai: Well good for her I feel she gets hated for no reason; I'm glad she's taking her career to new heights; so where do you think I'll end up Hunter, Raw or SmackDown?

Hunter: Okay it's confidential at this point; But with the upcoming annual shakeup we're sending you both to SmackDown Live... There's a severe lack of female face talents seeing as how Ashley has just turned heel and Rebecca is sort of a tweener leaning towards babyface status. There are no more faces outside of Leah, Trinity, and Kana. There's the gist but you're gonna debut on her talk show A Moment of Bliss.

Kai: Ok sounds good to me; I don't know about you though but I gotta catch a flight to Sacramento, I don't know about the old man but I'm gonna make the most of my Road to WrestleMania, take care Hunter.

They too-sweet each other.

Hunter: Take care man and make sure you come over for Aurora's school drive next week!

Kai: As if I'd forget I love putting smiles on the little munchkin's face!

Kai and Hunter went their separate ways as the Missouri native left for the airport. A couple days later after hanging with friends and family that lived in the capital of California, Kai got his gear ready for the night's proceedings. It sort of looked like Mustafa Ali's gear except it had a cobalt blue, white and grey theme going on. He then picked his bag up when he got a knock on his door.