two;

@TheGabbyLove: hellooooo Orlandoooooo

@TheGabbyLove: hellooooo Orlandoooooo. Sad to say goodbye today :(

.

"Good morning everyone. This is the Cassandra Heath Show and this mornings guest is super special. We have WWE's very own Gabby Love." The host speaks softly into the microphone. The noise sounding like ear candy to Gabrielle. Gabrielle adjusts her headphones slightly before holding firmly onto the microphone stand on the table.

"Thank you for having me." Gabrielle chirps out. Her bright and bubbly personality being felt through the microphone and into everyone's sound cancelling headphones.

"You look great today," Cassandra compliments, the blonde couldn't remove the smile on her face. While it was a little on the chilly side in Orlando, Gabrielle didn't care, she embraced the cooler weather. Her fashion choices couldn't be put on hold due to a little less than favorable weather.

"Oh thank you. I got this from Chic Me. It's super comfy, probably not the best idea for this weather. But fashion first." Gabrielle shrugged her shoulders, Cassandra couldn't help but envy the beautiful blonde sitting across from her. Cassandra wished she could have the beauty and confidence that Gabrielle exuded.

"I'm definitely gonna need to check that out, but we didn't bring you into the studio to talk about your fashion forward ideas and innovations. We're here to talk Wrestling." Cassandra cuts straight to the chase. Gabrielle nods her head. Clearly liking the sudden changing of gears.

"We want to talk about your career before WWE, you weren't well known, right?" Cassandra starts looking through the notes that she took on Gabrielle, barely anything on her days prior to signing her name to the million dollar sports entertainment company.

"I had a very small following, I was appearing on shimmer every once and a while, and a bunch of bigger brands, but it was stagnant appearances." Gabrielle shares, thinking back to her days on the Indy scene. Before Shimmer, Gabrielle spent majority of her time wrestling around her hometown in Portland, Oregon.

"So, what brought WWE to you then?" Cassandra peels her eyes off the notepad, looking across the table at Gabrielle.

"I decided to just tryout, I decided to just give it a shot, not expecting much. But they signed me." Gabrielle smiles, remembering that phone call as if it were just yesterday.

"After you got signed, what happened from there?" Gabrielle thinks for a moment.

"I finished up what few shows I had left and then I packed up everything I owned and moved to Orlando. I remember that I couldn't afford a place here, so for the first few months, Paige let me stay with her. Then I started to get my own footing, got a place of my own and started making appearances." Gabrielle explains, still feeling forever in the raven haired beauty's debt. Gabrielle felt that she didn't deserve that, especially from a person that she barely knew. But, luckily for them both, it turned into a beautiful friendship.