five;

@TheGabbyLove: he's got me like

.

"You look nice," Gabrielle compliments as she walks over to her date, he was dressed in a band t-shirt, and his nicest pair of blue jeans. His hair was in a low bun, his look was very similar to his ring gear.

"You ready?" Jeff asks, offering his arm to Gabrielle who stares at it hesitantly, unsure if she wants pictures of her and Jeff floating around the internet. She didn't want anyone to speculate their relationship, or lack there of. He senses her state of uneasiness, and returns his arm back by his side.

"You look amazing by the way," Jeff leads the pairing out of the lobby, and to his rental car. He had booked a reservation at a restaurant only a few blocks away.

"Thank you," Gabrielle smiled brightly, her cheeks dusting red. She'd always hated how easy it was to make her blush.

.

"You look so pretty, I can't get over it." Jeff compliments again. Gabrielle looked down at her plate, unable to handle all the compliments being thrown her way. She didn't want to fall and then have Jeff pack his bags and leave.

"You've said that like 20 times." Gabrielle deadpans, Jeff shrugs, not really caring how many times it was said, he'd say it 20 more. He wanted her to know that he truly, undoubtedly thought that she was the most beautiful thing that he set his eyes on.

"I mean, you sound like you love the attention." Jeff points out, referring to Gabrielle's last post on Instagram. Gabrielle rolls her eyes.

"I don't even have your number, how could it have been about you?" Gabrielle retorts, Jeff goes into a stunned silence for a moment. Trying to think of something clever to say.

"I'm just joking," Gabrielle beams. Jeff's face twists into a smile.

"Why don't we start dating then?" Jeff suggests, Gabrielle shakes her head. Knowing that his idea isn't smart, Jeff knows it too, but won't admit it. He just wanted the beautiful woman in front of him to be his, even if it were momentarily.

"It's not that easy," Gabrielle informs, cut and dry. Jeff shrugs, knowing that she's got a point.

"Who said I like easy? You and me, we've got chemistry." Jeff takes a sip from his glass, hoping that he could change her mind. Jeff loved the thrill of impulse decisions, and right now, he's hoping that Gabrielle says yes to being an impulsive decision.

But, in Gabrielle's head, all she could think about is why Jeff suddenly had an interest in her, especially when the pairing worked for NXT together, and now RAW, but what could've possibly made Jeff start seeking her out.

"We should go on a few more dates," Gabrielle points out, Jeff realizing that Gabrielle's mind won't change, just nods his head.

"You're right," he mumbles, Gabrielle grins, happy to be able to change Jeff's mind.