four;

@TheGabbyLove: stoked for #WWELive tonight, see you there :)

.

"You look stunning," Lexi compliments, Gabrielle smiles graciously. She was wearing a white off the shoulder top, and a pair of blue daisy dukes. Her hair was in a messy bun with her flyaways being tamed by a thick headband, and her outfit was paired off with a bunch of dainty rings.

"Thank you, you look good too. I love this gear." Lexi's gear remained the same, but instead the straps were a lighter color pink. It was a minor change, but it looked stunning against the smaller girls skin color.

"Hey, me and Sav were gonna hang out, you wanna come with?" Lexi and Gabrielle weren't exactly friends, but neither of them were against the idea of becoming friends. Gabrielle just happened to keep more to herself in the locker room.

"Clubbing?" Gabrielle sighs, Gabrielle never understood how these girls could go clubbing and drinking so frequently. After majority of the shows, the entire women's locker room, with the exception of a few, put on their sexiest dresses and hit the towns. Gabrielle would join on the rare occasion, preferring to get as much sleep as she possibly could.

"Nah, we never decided, but it's definitely not that." Lexi reassures her. Lexi loved to have a good time, but she always set limits for herself, only going clubbing once per every few weeks, never drinking more than 3 of anything in one night.

"I'll get back to you, I might just go straight to the next city." Gabrielle shrugs, she didn't want to get Lexi's hopes up, but part of her felt guilty for wanting to decline her invitation.

"Okay sweet, I'll tell Sav." Lexi leaps up from the pink makeup crate, walking off to go find Sav. Letting Gabrielle finally breathe a little easier.

"Hey, you ready?" Jeff inquires from behind Gabrielle's makeup chair, she turns her head to get a good look at Jeff.

"Not really, but let's do it." Gabrielle encourages as she continues sipping on her smoothie. Jeff's face contorts into a small half smile.

"That's the spirit!" Jeff slings his guitar over his shoulder and the pair walk down the corridor together.

.

"Who wants to Walk With Elias?" Jeff questions, voice dripping passion. Gabrielle's music hits, and the blonde walks out with a microphone in her right hand. She walks quickly into the ring, knowing that they didn't have a ton of time to work.

'Gabby Walks' the crowd cheers, even in the smaller arena, their voices rang loudly. Gabrielle allowed the chanting to die down a small bit before speaking.