three;

"So, you think I'm cute." Gabrielle stopped walking down the corridor and turned her head towards the Drifter.

"I'm sorry?" Gabrielle thought back to the radio show she did the other day, and how she said that he was cute and super talented. For some reason, she never expected him to confront her about what was said in the show.

"You think I'm cute." This time when Jeff speaks, it isn't a question, but a statement. Gabrielle shrugs with a smirk. It wasn't even his looks, there was just something about Jeff that made Gabrielle attracted to him.

"Can I create some buzz?" Jeff stares down at the beautiful woman in front of him. She was in a deep v neck navy blue body suit, and matching leather navy blue mini skirt. His eyes couldn't help but wander.

"Create some buzz how?" Gabrielle was curious how Jeff could help generate buzz around her name. She needed something right now to boost her career.

"Watch the show tonight." He instructs with a cheeky smirk as he walks down the corridor strumming aimlessly on his guitar. Gabrielle nodded her head, she glanced at her phone. Realizing she should get dressed in her ring gear. Having a dark match with Smackdown Live's own Becky Lynch. It'd been a while since Gabrielle had seen Becky, so she was glad they had a match tonight.

.

Gabrielle grabbed herself a cup of lemonade, and a few mints from the bowl. Popping them in her mouth to enjoy the refreshing catering lemonade. Finding Pamela, and Becky sitting at one of the round tables, Gabrielle decided to join them as JoJo starts to announce Jeff's presence,

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Elias."

"Hey Gabs," Pam greets. Gabrielle smiles at her companions.

"Hey guys, whats up?" Gabrielle attempted to listen to both the monitors and her friends. Not really talking.

"You okay?" Becky checks in, Gabrielle nods her head. Faking a smile, she glances at the monitor.

"Yeah, Jeff just told me to watch his segment, so I'm tryna listen." Gabrielle dismisses, watching as Jeff quits his strumming. Shouting his signature line into the microphone.

"Who wants to Walk With Elias!" He allows a small 'Walk with Elias' chant to build before continuing.

"I know Gabby Love does, as a matter of fact, I know she will later on tonight." Jeff winks at the main camera, causing everyone in catering to start up the 'Gabby Walks' chant that the WWE Universe had too started. Gabrielle sucks her head low so no one can see her rosy cheeks. Her friends found it cute that Jeff slipped in a little something for Gabrielle. Though they had no idea what the meaning behind it was.

.

Candice
Elias?

Gabrielle
maybe, hopefully

Gabrielle
I'm in desperate need of a new storyline

Candice
hopefully it works out 🤞🏻

Gabrielle
you and me both

.

"When did you guys start a storyline?" Pam questions curiously. Jeff and Pam were good friends, so to hear him cut the promo about Gabrielle and not tell her, she was a little hurt. Gabrielle shrugs.

"Never? He's just creating a buzz, G and E love to generate buzz." I joke, taking a sip from my straw, we stay silent and listen to the rest of Jeff's promo.

"Well, this just means that you're gonna have a storyline. G and E do business smart." Becky compliments. Gabrielle smiles and shrugs.

"You know how we do," Gabrielle decides to greet Jeff at the curtain after his promo. To thank him for the publicity.

"I'll catch you guys later." Gabrielle dismisses herself from the table, she stands up, grabbing a lid for her lemonade and walks towards the gorilla. Deciding to go inside, she greets Vince, who is sat in the corner, by several monitors, with a pair of headphones on.

"Gabrielle, I'm sure you're living for this." The Chairman, Vince McMahon says, a small smirk resting comfortably on his face.

"How can you not?" Gabrielle nods her head.

"If he gave us a heads up, you would've been out there already." He shares with the younger girl. Jeff quits speaking allowing the WWE Universe to be heard with their 'Gabby Walks' chants.

"Damn, he didn't even tell me. Just told me to watch." Vince takes his eyes away from Gabrielle, focusing on Jeff, who sat with a smug smirk on his face.

"Lucky for you, this is something that we can build on in the weeks to come." Gabrielle nods her head, not showing him the smile that she desperately wants to release.

.

@TheGabbyLove: G and E world tour 🌎 @IamEliasWWE

.

@IamEliasWWE: post match strums w/ @TheGabbyLove