Chapter Nine

Lilly's POV:
After they get into the limo, I turn and look at my mother.
Daniel is married...mother gives me a sad smile. I return it, we get up and head to the car, the chauffeur opens the door.

We head towards where the party is going to be held. Once we reach there, we get out and make our way through the paparazzi.

I look at the grand ballroom, its beautifully decorated. We greet business partners, and other Kings and queens. My parents leave me alone, and so does jack and Sophie.

I sit down at the table, and sip the cold water that was handed to me. I look around and spot Daniel dancing with his bride.

We make eye contact, i smile politely. "Hello, Miss I'm James." I break eye contact with Daniel as I look up, to see a well groomed guy.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Lilly." He takes my hand gently. "May i have this dance." I nod, we walk to the dance floor. He places his hands on my waist, and I wrap my arms around his neck.

We dance near Daniel, I let our bodies flow with the music. After a while of dancing I excuse myself to go to the restroom.

I walk into the restroom, I look at myself in the mirror. It's the weak girl I was once staring at me again.

I hear the door close, I quickly turn around. "Lilly?" I look at a sad looking Daniel. He starts to walk towards me. "Hey Daniel." He pulls me into a hug, I hug him back.

He pulls back and cups my face. A tear rolls down my face. "I'm sorry Daniel..for trying to leave." He smiles sadly. "Lilly that doesn't matter..what matters is that your Alive."

The door opens, and I look towards it. "Hey baby i was looking for you." The brunette walks to Daniel, and places a gentle kiss on his cheek.

Daniel pulls away. "Get the fuck out of here Miranda before I do something I won't regret!" My eyes widen in shock. Miranda chuckles. "Now now is that how you should treat your newly wife?" He rolls his eyes.

He grabs her arms harshly and throws her out of the bathroom. I walk quickly to see if she's okay. Once I get there she has tears in her eyes. "Daniel calm down!" I kneel down infront of her, i wipe the tears away.

"Get your nasty hands off of me!" I slap her. "Didn't your mother teach you not to talk to people like that?" I quickly get up and clean myself up.

Daniel has a big smile, on his face. I return the smile. "Finally i found you Lilly." James comes out of the corner, smiling. He furrows his eyebrows as he sees Miranda on the floor. "Don't question it." Daniel growls.

James nods. "Shall we continue." James sticks his hand out, I take it. He places his other hand on my waist as we walk away. I turn around to see a very mad Daniel.