Chapter Twelve

Lilly's POV:
I head towards the dining room go hear laughter, I walk in to see three men sitting down and drinking coffee. They all intensely stare at me. "Hey," I mumble, with a shy wave.

Their eyes now soften. "Hey...you must be Lilly," the guy with the dark brown eyes states. I nod. "Well, Im Michael...that's Lucas, and he's Zach." They smile and mumble a small 'hey'. My eyes are captivated, by Lucas's looks. Don't get me wrong they are all handsome, but Lucas—there's something different about him.

"Join us," Lucas suggest, with a soft smile. "Okay." I reply...I sit down besides Michael. Soon after a maid, comes out with our food. We thank her. We begin to eat. They ask me questions which I gladly reply too. After a few moments we are all getting along, laughing and telling jokes.

Until everything becomes quiet. "Good morning," I hear a deep voice loudly say. I turn to see Daniel standing at the head of the table with Miranda on his arms. "Good morning," we all mumble, before sparing each other glances.

"Well, we have to go...it was a pleasure meeting you Lilly," Michael speaks up, the rest of them nod. "The pleasure is all mine...can we hangout later maybe?" I ask, hoping they say yes...because if I am being honest I'll be bored as heck. "Of course." Lucas quickly answers. "How about I-we pick you up at Six?" He ask, with a sincere smile. I nod, happily.

"See you later then Lilly." They all smile at me, I glance at Daniel whose jaw is clenched. "Why weren't they ever that nice to me?" I hear Miranda ask, her voice sounding a little sad. Daniel shrugs. "They are weird, and they have weird interest." He bluntly states, looking straight at me. 'Ouch'.