My baby is sad

Y/n💘😍:: "baby can i come over?
Y/n💘😍:: "baaabbby

Read at 4:10

Y/n💘😍:: "baby why arent you answering me?"
Y/n💘😍:: "babe?"

READ AT 4:14

Y/N💘😍 "Babe im coming over"

Soooo, Jake isnt answering me so i am coming over, he is reading my messages and i am just expecting the worse at this moment, i run to get my keys and my phone and head out to my car

At the traphouse

I put the code into the opener for the gate, i pull into the driveway and head into the house not knocking because I dont need to, I went to the gaming room seeing Colby and Sam playing rocket league with Corey "hey guys do you know where jake is?
"Uuh i think hes in his room" Sam says not taking his eyes off the T.V, i just walk away to go up to jakes room.

I am quiet to see if I can hear hear anything, nothing, I walk in jakes room, I cant see a fucking thing because its so dark in the room, I scan around the room and look at jakes bed.

I see him just laying there, almost lifeless, "babe?" I ask quietly, i hear nothing, i walk slowly and queitly over to his bed and sake him a bit, he's facing the wall and he turned a bit and sees me and turn back to the wall, "baby whats wrong?" "Nothing im fine" he says with his voice a little shot and scratchy, "baby theres obiously something wrong, pls tell me otherwise im not leaving till you do" he didnt say anything after.

I took off my shoes and my sweatshirt and layed next to him on the other side with my back towards the wall, we make eye contact, before I couldn't tell his eyes were red and puffy because it is so dark in here. I pull him really close and tightly and he attached onto me and just sobs, I feel so bad for him because I cant do anything for him and it sucks to see him like this.

I start rubbing and draw circles on his back and while he lets it out, he stops and looks at me with his sad little cute brown eyes "do you want water?" I ask he nods his head and I get up to get him some water.

I come up with the water and when I come into his room I turn on the light to get some light in here,

I give the water to him as he sits up, i sit on the edge of the bed when hes done I take the water and set it on his nightstand I look at him and see his head looking down, I look over at his night stand and see lotion and some Kleenex I laugh "what, am i not giving you enough?" As i pick up a kleenex and he looks at me with a smile and a little chuckle, that made me happier to see him smile, "no, thats uuhh colbys" he says making it TOTALY obvious its his, we laugh a bit "come here" he says laying back and pating on his lap, I crawl up and lock eyes with him

"what was wrong?" I ask he looks down and doesnt answer me "babe, i cant help you if you wont tell me"

I say "i..just get....sad babe..and i cant control it!" He whispers i look down and up again at him "babe, i know what that feels like?" He looks at me "you do?" He says "ya i have had depression since i was young" we hug eachother and just sit there like that for awhile till he speaks up "can you stay hear tonight and watch movies with me?" And of course is say yes and the rest of the night we watch movies and ordered Chinese, I forgot some clothes here other times I was here so i just kept them here, I just think how lucky I am to have him, hes my world and i hope he knows that!