Netflix and Chill (smut)

Jakes coming over to night just to hangout, he asked if he could bring some stuff I said ya of course, its probably just some overnight stuff.

Jake😘🍆: "be there is 5 mins"

Y/n🍑💦: "ok, the doors unlocked

Ya, im actually so excited I get to spend time with ma boyfriend!! Ahh!! "Babbyy" he yells from the door, I come racing down the stairs. I jump up and hug him, he almost topples over "babe, can you grab these bags?" He asks, I take them and being them to my dinning table and look to see what he got, ramen, movies, chocolates, and... condoms??

I didnt say anything and he didnt noticed I found them, but I picked out a movie and made some ramen. We started binge watching, after a few minutes I took out our bowls to the kitchen so I could stretch my legs, and Jake put a new movie in.

I took birth control if, only if we do anything, after a few second of swolling the pill I felt arms rpund my sholders and a awe, "awe, my baby is taking birth control like a big girl" we started to laugh a bit.

Going on with our night I turned around and tried walking away but, of course Jake had to change that and held onto my waist, I put my arms round his neck and kissed him to see if he would let me go, but.. No, he kissed me and I kissed back we were kissing pasionally "jump" I of course obeyed him and jumped into his strong muscular arms, he walked us up to my room and put me on my bed without breaking the kiss.

He turned around and closed the door and took of his shirt and turned to me and smirked, that devilish smirt with that look, he got between my legs and laid there starting to grind, I moaned at his touch and him, he proceeded to take off my shirt and my pants leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I started to tug on his pants indicting I WANT them off,  he obauled and took his pants off, while he was doing that I went under the blankets and he crawled in with me. "Condoms?" I asked

He ran downstairs and grabed the box from the bag and came back up to my room, closed the door and put them on the night stand and crawled into the bed, he proceeded to take off my bra and leave love bites around my neck and my boobs.

He took of his boxers and grabbed the box and slid the condoms on, he went to my entrance  I gave him a reassuring look, as he seen that he pushed it inside of me and ooh did that hurt a bit, he started to move and he let out a moan, "babe, omg," he said "Jake, oh my fucking god ahh" I moaned, after a few minuets of him punding into me i started feeling a kbit in my atomch, "babe, i-i-m al-lmost t-t-here" i let out "me t-to baby-y girl" he said "3-2-1" on that number we came onto eachother and he layed down next to me outta breath, both of us, "your good ya know babe" I said with a chuckle "i lv you babe" he said, I smile and say "and of course, I love you to" we smile and I took a shower "can u come?" He asks "no baby sorry"

He whines I procced to get into the shower, in and out when I was dressed ready for bed I opened the door to indicate that im done and he can brush his teeth, he came in and brushed his teeth while im putting my hair up "your so gorgeous babe" he says "aaand your so handsome" I say patting his chest "umm no, im beautiful" which caused us both to laugh, "yes, your a pretty boy"

We headed to bed and said "goodnight babe I wwwuuuvvvee you!" I say "boop" I say while poking his nose he chuckles at my actions and we went to bed.

Requets are open!! Please rewuest something!!