Human!Paarthurnax x Reader

Okay...*inhale* *exhale* ... first this was gonna be an Ulfric x reader...but it was too cliche... then I tried again..but Galmar was in the way and I don't like character x reader x character stuff....THEN I came up with this....*deep sigh* .... I will write an Ulfric x reader in the future. I'm counting on it XD

I sang softly and started dancing in the kitchen while cooking breakfast. I hummed some parts and closed my eyes and raised my arms up and full out danced. I started to sing a little louder in joy and jumped happily.

"Dovahkiin....what are you doing?" The white-haired human asked tiredly. He rubbed his eyes and yawned. I continued dancing, not hearing him. I sang louder and moved closer to him, opening my eyes when I feel my nose touch someone else's nose. I froze and felt heat rise to my cheeks.

"U-Um...Good morning, Paarthy....." I looked down completely embarrassed, and backed away.

"Morning. Why were you dancing?" He asked while tilting his head.

"Um.....I...um..... was listening to a good song...." I muttered. Paarthurnax kept a straight face.

"Your zul...." He started. I looked up at his greenish purple eyes. 

"Yeah, what about it?" I asked, tilting my head cutely. He smiled.

"It's perfect." He said. I felt my face burn more.

"That's not true. It's not good...at all." I said and played shyly with my hair. Paarthurnax frowned.

"Fun vahzen. Honestly." He insisted. I looked away.

"My voice sounds like I just woke up and I have a horrible sickness that causes my throat to die." I said and glanced at him. 

"Oh, truly?" He smirked slightly and I nodded.

"Then sing to me." He said. He sat on the counter and I sighed. I sat on another counter across from him.

"Paarthy, please don't make me do this..." I whined.

"No! I don't believe a word that you say when you insist you don't have a good singing voice. Now, MIRODAH." He shouted. I flinched and nodded.

"O-Okay....." I sighed and looked down.

"Now and then I think of when we were together...Like when you said you felt so happy you could die...Told myself that you were right for me...But felt so lonely in your company...But that was love and it's an ache I still remember. You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness...Like resignation to the end, always the end..So when we found that we could not make sense.....Well you said that we would still be friends...But I'll admit that I was glad it was over" I suddenly felt a burst of confidence and jumped to Paarthurnax's counter happily. He was swinging his feet and humming along with me, smiling contently.

"But you didn't have to cut me off!! Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing! And I don't even need your love! But you treated me like a stranger and that feels so rough." I shouted happily. Paarthy stood up and grabbed my hands.

"No, you didn't have to stoop so low! Have your friend collect your records and change your number!" Paarthurnax sang happily.

"Guess that I don't even need that though, now you're just somebody that I used to know! Now you're just somebody that I used to know...now you're just somebody that I used to know!" We both sang together.

"Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over...." I sang softly and let go of his hands. He looked kind of hurt. "But had me believing it was always something that I'd done..." I looked away from him and breathed in and out and faced him.

"But I don't wanna live that way! Reading into every word you say! You said you could let it go and that I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you USED TO KNOOOOWWW" I singed loudly. Paarthy smiled and pulled me close.

"But you didn't have to cut me off!" He sang.

"Make out like it never happened and that we were nothing."

"And I don't even need your love~" I looked him in the eye.

"But you treat me like a stranger and that feels so rough..."

"No, you didn't have to stoop so low..." We held hands and got closer. 

"Have your friends collect your records and then change your number!~" I sang.

"I guess that I don't need that though."

"Now you're just somebody that I used to know."

"Somebody!" I sang, "I used to know..." He sang.

"Somebody..." I sang, "Now you're just somebody that I used to know."

"Somebody!" "Now you're just somebody that I used to know."

"I used to know.." "I used to know..." "I used to know...." We looked got closer. 

"Somebody..." We sang together. We smiled at each other.

"See? I told you you're not bad." He said. I blushed.

"I guess..." I said. Paarthy lifted my chin and I locked my eyes on his.

"You. Are. Good. At. Singing." He said sternly. I felt my face heat up more.

"Okay..." I said. "But how come you never told me you can sing so well?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Because I knew you'd compare your voice with mine." 

"Oh....make sense." I smiled. Paarthy pecked my lips. I pulled him towards me and kissed him. I felt him tense up, but relax and kiss back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled in the kiss before parting.

"I love you." I said.

"But, you just sang a song about break ups..." He responded.

"Hey, it's a good song!" I defended. Paarthy laughed and pulled me close to him and sat us down. He laid down with my on top of him. I snuggled his chest and smiled happily.

"You never said you loved me back..." I frowned.

"Didn't lorot Zu'u really lost wah." 

"You didn't have to?! PAARTHY! I feel so upset!" I pretended to be hurt.

"I'm sorry...please, I love you. I'll give you all my sweaters." I grinned as my eyes sparkled.

"DEAL."

908 words~