TMNT OC: Sonya Lassider

Name: Sonya "Nya" Lassider
Pronouns: They/Them (Her/She/Hers is fine too)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Alien
Personality/Backstory: Sonya's home planet was invaded by the Krrang when they were a young teen and they were taken prisoner. For years they were used for their blood. Their people's blood is a key ingredient for mutagen (in BAYVERSE their blood synthesized makes purple ooze). One day they were finally able to escape the Krrang. Sonya is a humanoid cat alien so when a ball of yarn is presented their instincts will take over and they will pounce on it. Because of this physique, Sonya has enhanced strength and heightened hearing. They have an amulet on that allows them to cloak themselves and understand humans. Without it, they don't understand English. Because of being a prisoner Sonya is very independent and can take care of themselves and loves to take care of others, especially kids. Whenever they see someone needing care they leap into action. Cooking? Done. Emotional talk? Done. Need someone beaten up? Done.
Likes: Sonya is fascinated with Earth's art. Sculptures, paintings, drawings, anything considered art they adore. They love to learn everything there is to about Earth and how it works. They don't consider themselves genius but they love to learn and retain it well. Another passion of Sonya's is cooking. At first, they are terrible and burn everything but they quickly learn and grow a passion for it. Sonya loves animals of all shapes and sizes. They consider themselves an animal so they want to love their kind (although cats hold a special place). As I mentioned Sonya also loves to care for others. Big sister figure. Sonya is also big on kids. They love kids especially babies even though they can't have any of their own. Sonya loves fish. And I mean eating it. They're a pescatarian.
Dislikes: Okay Sonya doesn't love ALL animals as they claim. Spiders and snakes are the exceptions. They aren't animals they're monsters in their mind. You do NOT touch their tail or ears. ESPECIALLY the ears. Because they're sensitive to sound they're also sensitive to touch. Only select people may touch them. And to be honest? They hate their alien looks. They prefer their human look which causes even more pain because their alien self IS themself. And don't even get them started on the heat. Heat makes them feel sick and can kill them.
Looks: They present more feminine than masculine but they prefer they/them pronouns. On their planet gender wasn't really a thing. Sonya is TALL. 6"1 to be exact. Tall and lanky in both forms. Don't get me wrong they've got some curves but not much. They have long chocolate hair that's always up in a messy bun. They also have bright blue eyes. They have sunkissed skin with lighter patches here and there that match the markings on their alien form. As an alien, they have rough purple skin with darker purple spots. Their eyes are still blue but more cat-like. They have a long tail with a tuff of hair on the end. Cat-like ears instead of human ones as well.
Crush: Donatello