TMNT OC: Carrie Williams

Name: Cathrine "Carrie" Williams
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers
Sexuality: Bicurious
Species: Human
Personality/Backstory: Carrie is an extremely sweet human girl with an even bigger sweet tooth. Because of this sweet tooth, she's a curvy girl. She doesn't mind but her father does, putting her on all sorts of unhealthy diets. Over the years she has lost that love for her body thanks to her father and his awful words. Carrie hasn't always lived with just her father. She lived with both him and her sweet mother until one day her mother fell ill and passed. That was what turned her father bitter. Carrie works at a bakery that her mother figure Martha owns. She's a master baker but can't cook anything to save her life. Carrie is the type of girl that just wants to be friends with everyone and wants to keep everyone, and I mean everyone, happy. 
Likes: Carrie loves anything and everything to do with sweets. The girl would happily eat a cake all on her own. She also secretly loves to dance. She doesn't think anyone would want to see a girl her size bust a move so she keeps it under wraps. Carrie is a total cat person and is not afraid to approach a stray and is determined to make them her best friend. Another thing she loves is Horror movies. She loves a good scare. Haunted House on Halloween? You bet she's there. Even though she doesn't like exercise the girl sure does love hockey. She is a DIE HARD New York Rangers fan. Don't mess with her love for the sport. Due to her mother and her sharing hot chocolate often before her passing her favorite thing ever is hot chocolate. 100+ degrees out? She'll put some ice cubes in it and still enjoy it. 
Dislikes: Carrie doesn't want to but she really dislikes how she looks. Specifically her body. She hates how she can't see what other people see in her body. She doesn't want to admit it but she hates vegetables. She thinks they taste like grass. She can tolerate some only if they're drenched in ranch. A fear she has is thunderstorms. Poor baby was left alone during a bad one once and it scared her for life. She'd have a storm shelter in her apartment if she could. The sun is Carrie's worst enemy. Being a pale bright blue-eyed woman the sun is out to get here. Skin? Burned. Eyes? Burning. Before she really got to know her Carrie hated April O'Neil. All she saw was a skinny reporter she had to compete with to have friends.
Looks: Carrie is a curvy woman. She is bigger than other girls but has an hourglass figure with a little bit of a tummy. She has short curly hair she dyes blonde (she's naturally a brunette) She has the brightest blue eyes and pale skin. 
Crush: Michaelangelo