Summer Nights

Annie: AH!!! *splash*
Annie's POV
I feel my skin hit the cold water as my boyfriend stands on the edge laughing at me.

A: Not funny Hayden!
Hayden: Oh come on! You have to admit that it was a pretty good one!

It was the last night of Summer. Tomorrow I was starting at my new school. We had been dating for almost 2 months and were doing fine. We had the occasional argument here and there, usually starting with Hayden pulling some stupid prank on me. I could feel another one about to start because he just threw me into the pool.

A: You loser! Why?!
H: Because it's funny!
A: Not when I just got done drying off!
H: Oh whatever!
A: Whatever it's late we should go back to the apartment. Your dad will be here soon.
H: Oh come on...
A: Let's go.

I start walking away when he spins me back around and kisses me.

H: How about now?
A: You're cute but it's late.
H: Ugh fine.

Hayden's POV
I reluctantly grab my towel and wrap it around Annie and I as we walk back to the apartment. The night was perfect. It was August 31st. One day until the dreaded Monday where we have to go back to school. Annie would be joining me at my school this year. I was excited. It would definitely keep Kenzie away from me. But I was worried about other guys hitting on Annie.

H: So are you excited to join me at California West tomorrow?
A: Yeah, but I'm also pretty nervous.

California West is the name of my school. It's a private middle/high school for kids in the industry. We usually attend school for 4-5 hours and have online homework to ensure that we can complete it anywhere. The teachers are typically pretty chill. However we do have our fair share of popular kids. The most popular kid at our school is Asher Angel. He's an incoming Sophmore and every girl at our school has a crush on him. Last I heard he was going out with Peyton Lee a freshman. He was the one I was worried about Annie falling for.

H: Don't worry, you'll do amazing. I know you will.

When we finally got back to the apartment my dad was there. I said goodbye to Annie and went with my dad.

Annie's POV
I am extremely nervous to attend California West. I know that Kenzie goes there which makes me nervous. But I also know that Jayden goes there so I am not that scared. I also heard they have a great Drama department! I hope I have time to join it. My schedule is already pretty jam packed. I haven't told Hayden yet, but I have a tour of the school with someone named Asher Angel tomorrow. I hope he's nice.

Mrs Katie: You look like you're thinking really hard about something. What's on your mind?
A: Nothing. I'm just super nervous about California West.
MK: You'll be fine. This Asher kid seems like he's very nice.
Hayley: *vlogging* Annie just got back from swimming with Hayden. I'll let her talk to you guys for a second. *hands camera to Annie

Annie *vlogging* Hey guys! I am super duper excited because I get to join Jayden and Hayden at my new school tomorrow! Hayley and I might not be able to update you guys at much but we will try our hardest. It is currently *looks at clock* 9:30 so I should probably get ready for bed. The question of the day is "When do you start school?" Hayley and I start tomorrow! Don't forget to comment down below, cause we wanna know. The question of the day is: "When do you start school?" Bye! See you guys tomorrow!

I shut the camera off and run upstairs to get my shower. I really hope that my mom and Hayden are right.