Hopefully

Annie's POV: We finished the tour.

ASH: And that's everything. Hopefully I'll see you around.

What did he mean by that? Hopefully? Oh gosh, what if he likes me?! I have to tell Jayden...and probably Hayden...

A: Well thank you so much Asher. I had fun. *smiles*
ASH: I did too.

Asher's POV: I didn't want to admit it but I knew that I would probably only see her around...so I did the only sensible thing...

ASH: Hey Annie...
A: Yeah?
ASH: If you need any help with anything or a place to sit at lunch just call me.

I hand her my number.

A: Um thanks *giggles*.
ASH: Anytime.

I watch her walk away. Oh gosh I hope she calls.

Annie's POV: Yeah...he definitely likes me... Oh my Lanta. I don't know what to do... I look at the number in my hand and sit on the bench outside of the office. I pull out my phone and put the number in. We can be friends. I have to tell Hayden though. I walk to lunch. I look around for Jayden and Hayden. I spot Jayden talking to Connor. I walk over there.

A: Hey Jay can we um talk?
J: Wait! How was your tour with the hottest guy in school?
Connor: Um?!
J: Would you excuse us for a second.
A: About the tour, it went fine...too fine.
J: What happened...
A: He gave me his number...
J: Omg!
A: ....and he said "hopefully I'll see you around"...
J: Omg you got the hottest guy in school to have a crush on you. How?
A: I don't know. But the real question is how am I supposed to tell Hayden that the hottest guy in school has a crush on me.
J: I don't know but I'd dump Hayden or Connor for Asher any day...
A: Ok but I wouldn't. For all I know Asher is a big player who wants my flower. And there is no way in hell that is happening.
J: Annie...Hayden wasn't that much different. He did cheat on you...
A: Ok but he's been loyal ever since.
J: All I'm saying is it's only a matter of time before Kenzie or someone else takes Hayden from you. And don't say I didn't warn you.
A: I won't because I won't need to.
J: I wouldn't be so sure... he's coming over here so good luck...

ASH: Hey Annie! I knew I'd see you around.
H: *walks over* Hey Annie I was wondering if- *sees Asher and walks away*
A: Hayden! It's not what it looks like.
H: *shakes his head*
A: *chases after him*
ASH: *stands there and runs a hand through his hair*