Listen Part II

Lena POV

Kara holds me for a few minutes and comforts me. Ugh I swear being around her makes me feel so much. I hate myself for trying to hold back. She hums "Photograph" by Ed Sheeran and traces random shapes on my skin.

Once she finishes the song I pull away from her shoulder. She wipes my tears away and is wearing this gorgeous little smile. It's so heart warming.

"Want to move to the next topic?" I nod my head. "I don't think we need to talk much about our sexual agreement. What we need to discuss is that night."

"I have one thing to say about our sexual agreement. Us and from what you said in your phone explains a lot of why we broke a lot of our own rules. I apologize for every fight we got into over breaking them. We both did that equally." Kara smiles at me and nods her head.

"I apologize for not playing by the rules. Like I said it's just something so fucking enticing about you. I just want you close. I like being around you. Yet getting to witness you in such an intense and intimate way means the world to me. The first time we had sex I got to worship your body. I witnessed you in all your rareness and inner beauty. Seeing you so dominate but submissive at the same time. Lena you leave me speechless." I giggle at what she says.

"Nice to know. So do I need to retell the whole night or you completely remember and just want talk about the main parts?" I question. She says she remembers but just how much?

"Let's cover the main parts." Kara states. "I just want to start with I'm truly sorry. I should've never left you alone in that bed and dealt with whatever aftermath coming my way. It's just I thought you would be pissed, because once again I broke a rule. You told me I had three strikes with no second chances. I was just settling with what I could have of you. I thought me staying the night was ruining everything. Yet it was completely the other way around." Kara has a few tears coming down her face. I wipe them and take her hands into my own.

"Kara, Love." I raise her head up so we are making eye contact. "I already know. I was expecting to much when I know we were both intoxicated. The thing is I'm completely over that. What hurts is I knew you wanted to avoid me when I was giving you your phone. You didn't want to see me at all. Why?"

"I thought you would come yelling at me. Telling me I broke another rule that we should end this before it gets to messy. I wanted time to think of a way to talk to you. I was also debating if I should just end it myself and tell you the truth. The truth that I really like you Lena. More than anything. More than life itself in this world." I smirk at her words.

"Sounds like you're telling me you love me. Are you Ms. Danvers?" Kara doesn't look my way, but her face is starting to turn red. Seems like I once again have the upper hand. "Uhhmmm I'm taking your silence as a very persuasive answers, Ka-...." I'm cut off by a pair of lips against my own. I instinctively respond back with my arms going around her neck.

I continue to kiss her and pull her closer to me. Yet Kara starts breaking the kiss by pulling back with my bottom lip in between her teeth. I whimper from the lost of contact.

"I. I couldn't take it anymore. I just kept watching your beautiful lips moving while you talked. I promise I was listening, but I needed my lips against yours. At least in that very moment." Kara whispers as we are forehead to forehead. I just want to lean back in and kiss her again.

"Still doesn't confirm your answer." I whisper back. Kara moves back from me and locks eye contact with me.

"I Kara Danvers. Actually no. I Kara Zor-El, am head over heels for you." I smile and a few tears fall from my eyes. "I've admitted that to everyone but you. I wanted to tell you sooner, but it would be crazy if I waited any longer. You deserve to know." Kara is now on her knees in front of me.

We are still holding eye contact. She wipes my tears away and takes my hand gracefully in her own. She gently kisses them and smiles up at me. This is her slightly admitting she loves me.

"Lena Luthor you don't have to be head over heels for me right now, but I would greatly appreciate if you give me a chance. A chance to show you how you need to be treated, appreciated, taking care of and so much more. I want you to feel wanted, because for Rao sakes I want you more than anything. I know you know that from what you've read. Therefore I would love to prove those words I wrote down for you. Prove them with my actions and make you feel like you're on top of the world. So Ms. Luthor can I have a chance please?"

The look in her eyes. She looks beyond hopefully I would be such an ass to turn her down as a joke. I honestly love her too. More than anything.

"I'll give you a chance, but on one condition." I say as I hold up one finger to stop her from celebrating yet. The Kryptonian raises her eyebrow. Now I see what Alex means she knew. We do things that the other does. "We start over. We forget the sexual agreement. Deal?"

"Deal." Kara says with the biggest smile on her face. She then leans in to kiss me and I lean back. "Damn you did say restart. I should've kissed you before hand." I laugh at her and she quickly steals a kiss from me anyways. I quickly kiss back and she pulls away.

"No more kissing me until we have our first date ma'am." I tell her and she pouts, but it's quickly wiped off her face when realization hits her.

"Date? When? Can it be two days from now? I need time to plan."

"Are you asking or implying?" I say with a sly smile on my face.

"Will you go on a date with me two days from now?" The superhero rushes out. I giggle at her behavior. She wasn't lying in her own words that I'm the only one who gets her like this.

"Yes I will. Now leave and maybe come visit me later. Or fix things with Mon-El." I tell her as I stand from my couch. I start moving towards my desk and Kara pulls me back by the belt loop of my pants. I spin around and she hugs me. I accept the warmth enjoying it.

"I'll see you later Lee before I go to the bar with Mon-El. Be nice to your employees." She tells me as she leaves my office.

Ugh Kara Danvers I already can't wait to see you.