First Date

Kara POV

"Kara this is your fifth outfit just go with the second one." Alex complains as I change again. I have to look good. I bet Lena would be doing the same.

"Yea I agree. Your date isn't for another 6 hours Kara." Mon-El states as he plays catch with a ball. They are literally no help. "I wish you didn't pick tonight though. Tonight is suppose to be game night."

I didn't think much about when I planned this date. I just know I needed it to be soon and it is. Yet it cancelled our favorite day of the week. The Daxamite is going to never let me live this down next week on game night.

I keep going through my closet. I need something sexy, but also casual. My phone starts ringing. I rush over and answer.

"Hi darling. Thank you for the delivery of breakfast this morning." I smile, because I swear hearing her voice is great.

"No problem you deserve it. How is your morning going beautiful?"

"10x better than it already was because I'm speaking to you.- Ugh can you two saps get off the phone. Lena finish your work since your leaving early." I hear Sam bud in. "Can't wait to tell Alex." I giggle at Sam.

"You get back to work. I'll be seeing you in- 5 hour 38 minutes and some seconds." The alien boy buds in from my living room. I look into the living room he's on my laptop he saw my countdown.

"Is that Mon-El?" I can hear the smirk through the phone.

"Yes it is. He's just that good with time." I attempt to lie.

"I feel your crinkle through the phone Kara. Also his picture completely proves other wise." Lena starts laughing.

"Give me a second Lee." I 'mute' the phone. "I will throw you back into space stop messaging my girlfriend." I threaten. Alex laughs and the alien boy closes the laptop placing it back on my table.

"Uhm interesting did you just call me your girlfriend?" I look to the screen and it didn't mute the call. Stupid touch screens.

"I did, because hopefully you are. Anyways you work I will be picking you up at 7." Lena agreed and gets off the phone with me. I then catch a glimpse of an outfit in my closet. Lena will love this.

I head out to my living room and sit with my sister and annoying.

"Awh Alex they grow up so fast. She's going on her first date. Next thing we know they move in together and are engaged." I punch him and he whines out a quick ouch.

"You keep testing her. I think she might throw you back into space. You won't be here next game night." I laugh at Alex and fist bump her. "Anyways what are you doing for your date?"

"Lena is covering the food part. I'm covering the science-y nerdy stuff. I think she will love." I'm planning to take the beautiful nerd to the planetarium. I have a few connections that work there.

"Well regardless of what will happen Lena will love it. She's spending time with her favorite person in the world." Mon-El states. My heart warms up from that line alone. I need to write this. It's needed.

———————— 6 hours later —————————

I'm outside of Lena's pent house. I already talked with her driver on where we are going. She made me tell him so we can just go places without any complications. Right on time.

Lena walks out and greets her door man so kindly. I notice she is wearing casual clothes and my Rao does she looking breathtakingly gorgeous. I nervously fix my glasses and run my hand through my hair. That's only her side view.