We need communication

We fight and argue a lot.

The reason we are arguing right now...

We don't even remember what it was that caused the problem.

How can I know how you feel without communication?

Hurry up and make time to share your heart with me.

We all need to communicate.

We don't need any complications.

Basically... this whole song screams Taekook, at least in this story xD

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"What did you do last night?"

Taehyung almost jumped, because of the voice. He was currently resting, he had filmed about half of his scenes for today, but lately he had been feeling rather tired and he totally didn't expect Jungkook to appear out of nowhere and start a conversation with him.

"W-what?"

Taehyung asked as he shifted around in his chair, the crew's chattering in the background had actually turned into something like a lullaby to him and he often dozed off during the breaks, but now he was certainly wide awake.

"I asked you what you did last night."

Jungkook repeated and Taehyung simply blinked, they haven't properly spoken to each other much and he really didn't know what to say. Where did the sudden interest come from?

"I just... ate dinner and watched movies until 1-2 am. I don't really know when I went to bed."

Taehyung was about to laugh sheepishly, he felt like he was sharing something to a friend, but the way Jungkook instantly narrowed his eyes at him, told the actor that he had said something, which he shouldn't have.

"I changed everybody's schedule, so you can get a rest and you did what? Watched movies until the morning??"

"No, I-"

Taehyung should've figured, they could never talk normally. Jungkook's words were once again meant to practically bite, Taehyung wasn't a child anymore, being scolded like this didn't feel very nice.

"No wonder you look even more tired than yesterday." Jungkook commented, as he sighed. He once again glanced at the actor and clicked his tongue in disapproval. "It was a meaningless effort I guess. You don't know how to use your time, seeing how you selfishly decided to waste it instead of going to bed early. I messed up everybody's schedule for nothing..."

The last part was barely audible, but Taehyung heard the younger nevertheless and he felt a pang in his chest. He never meant to make things hard for the crew, all the staff members and his fellow actors were working so hard, everybody gave their best every single day and yeah... maybe Taehyung should've just went to bed last night. Maybe... but what was done was done and he couldn't turn back time.