CHAPTER-6

Later that day...

"Arnav...the shoot is on...will you come to check?" asked Khushi...

"On my way..."

"Ok...we will leave from here soon...you are not feeling well today...just come soon" his heartbeat increased at her concern filled words... "Hmm...I will be there soon..." said Arnav a sweet smile adorning his lips...

Khushi cut the call and concentrated on the shoot...it was an outdoor shoot not too far from AR...the shoot was for AR's new summer collections advertising...Being the assistant head designer Sheetal was present much to everyone's annoyance...

"Why does this woman shout so much?" said Akash...

"I just want to throw her inside the pool...See her...commanding like a queen" said Payal irritatingly...Khushi twisted her face in irritation...All the three annoyed seeing Sheetal and her tantrums... "Stay here let me bring some coffee..." said Akash... "Wait for me...need a break from Sheeeeetalll..." said Payal hurrying behind Akash... Khushi saw them and smiled, they look good together...it was a year Payal and Akash were dating...they were serious about their relationship...she was happy for her best friend and sweet Sky...she calmly waited for her friends...

"Khushi" called the model Aisha who was sitting at the poolside...

"Yes" Khushi walked upto her...

"Can you please pin up my blouse...its little loose...I can't get up from here or Jeff will shout..."

"Sure" Khushi smiled and went beside her... Aisha looked up eyeing Sheetal...both smirked...Aisha moved her elbow slightly up, knocking her...Khushi straight fell into the pool losing her balance...

"Khushi" shouted Arnav who just entered the place...his breath hitched...without any second thought he jumped into the pool...Payal and Akash came there...they were stunned by the sight of Arnav jumping into the pool suddenly...

Arnav held her in his arms and swam out the pool...he settle on a nearby chair with her on his lap and checked her...

"Khushi" shouted Payal...

"She is fine...just unconscious by the sudden fall...I am taking her back..." and he left with her... Sheetal gritted her teeth at the failure...she had wanted to humiliate her infront of Arnav but her plan flopped...

"Arnav..."

"Khushi...I am here..."

"Arnav...I...I fell..." sobbed Khushi

"Ssshhh...everything is fine...you are with me...safe..." Arnav hugged her tight...caressing her face with soft kisses...Khushi hugged him tight and cried some more...soon she drifted into sleep, exhausted by the events...

She got up after some time and noticed it was already late evening...she was confused finding Arnav's place vacant...she got up and searched the whole house...

"HP ji...have you seen him?"

"Arnav Bhaiya left many hours ago..."

"Left? Is he in any meeting? But he was feeling unwell from morning..." murmured Khushi calling Akash...

"Happiness...how are you feeling now?"

"I am fine Sky...is he in office?"

"Happiness office time is already over and today I myself left at last...Bhai is not here...he left with you only, after the incident..."

"But he is not at home...he was feeling unwell from morning...he is not receiving my calls" said Khushi panicking...

"Relax Happiness...let me call him...if he is unwell then where can he go? Maybe to some doctor..." said Akash weighing options but his words strike her...

 "Sky I know where is he...thank you Sky..." Khushi cut the call and left Shantivan hurriedly,leaving a confused Akash at the other end...

thank you for your votes and comments...