CHAPTER-14

"Arnav its already 8...we will get late...Aman Bhai and Akash Bhai are already there...they are calling us..." Khushi pleaded for the nth time to her  husband who completely ignored her and closed her lips with his naughty ones in a passionate kiss that took all her senses...

Well it was her fault to ask her husband...how she was looking? And now she got such reply that is going to make them late as Arnav was in no mood to leave her soon....

In the party,,,,

"Lav..."

"Aunty how are you?" Asked Lavanya happily...

" I am fine...you are looking gorgeous..." Said Rubina smiling...Lavanya laughed too

"You came alone?"

"No Papa is also here...he is with Mehta uncle..." Rubina smiled...both of them got indulged in their high society talks...

Arnav and Khushi entered the party with Arnav smirking and Khushi sulking...they were meeting people while Arnav continued caressing her waist....he had held her close to himself from the time they entered the party...

"Stop smirking..." commanded Khushi...she adjusted her saree to hide her husband's deeds...

"Why? my lips my smirk...I can do anything..." Arnav said pinching her waist...

" Arnav..." Khushi tried to scold him but his ministrations were making her breatheless...

Arnav smirked at her nervous voice and slowly touching her navel his hand moved towards more south but Khushi caught him...

"Arnav don't do this..." Khushi said looking here and there...

"The lights are dim here...no one is seeing...I want to love you..." Arnav whispered in her ear....

"What were you doing before coming here then? You even didnt let me make your coffee, you started in kitchen only....so what there is no one at home, what about HPji? What if he had seen?" Khushi would have said further if not Arnav interrupted her by his tight hold in her upper asset...Khushi squirmed but his hold was too tight...

"Arnav no...what if anyone see us? Khushi said continiously looking here and there....Arnav was liking her nervousness...he pulled her more into himself and tighten his hold...

"Why? Are you feeling embaressed with me?" Asked Arnav teasingly... Khushi looked at him surprised and then lowered her eyes...small tears made their way...

Arnav got startled...he mentally kicked himself...he released her and dragged her towards a remote area.... he cupped her face making her look in his eyes....

"Sorry..."

Khush hugged him tight..."I...I can...never..." came Khushi's voice with great difficulty...her eyes filled up with tears everytime Arnav wiped them...

"Sshhh....I know....I know...I tried to tease you but see ended up making you cry..." Arnav said kissing her tears which easily melted Khushi...seeing her smiling he didn't let go the chance...quickly he took her lips....

"Laadgovernor..." Khushi muttered pushing him angrily...

"What the..."

" What what the?I am fine lets go back  to the party..." Saying Khushi tried to move forward but was clutched by her husband...he had held her tight...her back glued to his front....

" We are going back but not at the party but our home...I have better works to do than this boring party..."

"And The better work you already did before coming here....its only an hour we are here...we need to go back to the party..." Khushi said releasing herself successfully...

"We met Mehta uncle...congratulated him...the cake is cut...met people... what more is left? Nothing so we are leaving...." Arnav listed in pure businessman tone...Khushi sighed...

"You cant force her...." screamed Sashi from behind...Arnav stiffened by his voice...Khushi can see his face hardening...

"What more can I expect from you...you arrogant bastard..." shouted Sashi...Arnav flinced at his voice...

"Papa...stop" Khushi shouted too...

"Khushi you are raising voice on Papa for this man...this arrogant characterless ASR...what on earth you are doing with him? Why are you even talking to this devil?" Lavanya screamed angrily...She was surprised to see Khushi entering the party with Arnav like a couple...she had also witnessed what they were doing under the dim lights...

Lavanya headed towards Khushi and tried to pull her but at the same time Arnav was holding her too...Khushi jerked her hand from Lavanya's and entwined her fingers with Arnav's in a tight grip shocking Lavanya the more...

"Dont you dare say a word against my husband Lav...You all dont like him that's your problem but I will not tolerate any kind of misbehaiviour with my husband mind you..." Khushi said with such intensity that shocked  his father and sister...and also the one whose heart skipped a beat seeing his love fighting for him....Khushi dragged him out of the place...

"Husband?" Whispered a shocked Lavanya...

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE...BUT GOING TROUGH SOME MAJOR FAMILY PROBLEMS...I DONT KNOW WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO UPDATE NEXT...BUT I PROMISE TO COMPLETE MY STORIES...PLEASE STAY WITH ME...