CHAPTER-8

Khushi's sleep got disturbed by the sunlight...she stirred hiding her face more into Arnav's...her heart filled with his intoxicating masculine smell...suddenly she got back her senses and her sleep flew away...she hurriedly got up only to be dragged again into his arms...Arnav hovered over her and hide his face in the crook of her neck...

"Don't move crazy...let me sleep..." said Arnav in his sleepy voice tightening his arms...his breathe sending shivers to her...Khushi circled her arms around his neck caressing his hairs...

"Your fever is down...feeling any pain?" asked Khushi softly...Arnav nodded his head negatively...

"How do you know I was here?" asked Arnav

"I know..."

"What?"

"Nothing..."Arnav groaned at her weird answers so he nibbled her ear....

"Ahhh...barbarian..." Arnav smirked and that followed some passionate moments in the wee hours of morning...

"Arnav..."called Khushi softly...

"Hmm" murmured Arnav who was presently trying to sleep after their long love making session...

"Arnav...listen..."

"My ears are with me only...continue..." said Arnav hiding his face more into the crook of her neck...

"You have to promise me something today..."

"Which is?"

"That you will never be alone when you are ill...what would have happened if I didn't come here and gave you medicine? You have diabetes...and these fevers can be serious for your health...from morning you were feeling bad and then you jumped into the water...god graced, you didn't catch cold...remember how you suffered in cold...if you would remain here alone you surely would have get cold...then..." but she was cut in..

"Stop your lecture from the morning only...I got it...I will cling to you even if I feel slight headache..." said Arnav rolling his eyes...Khushi hummed happily stroking her fingers in his hairs...but their peaceful conversation was disturbed by her cell...Khushi tried to stretch her hand to take the call but Arnav held her more tightly...

"Arnav...let me take the call..."

"Take it...I am not stopping you...Mrs. Busy Raizada" Arnav laid back to his side of bed facing his back to her... Khushi pouted and took the call...

"Maa"

"Khushi...where are you? You know na today is puja?"

"Hey Devimaiya...Maa I totally forgot...we are coming soon..."

"We? Are you not with Guptas'?"

"No Maa...I am with him at his farmhouse...."

"Why Chotte is there?"

"Sleeping Maa...he was having fever last night..."

"Fever?" gasped Manorama...

"No need to worry I gave him medicines at night...he is extra fine now..." she narrowed her eyes to Arnav who was lying flat now covering his face with one hand...she knew his ears were all here...

"Ohh...Ok...come back soon..." Arnav got bored by their conversation...he was eager for something else...so he hovered over her and bit her above her softness with his sharp teeth...

"Ahhh" shouted Khushi...

"Khushi...are you fine? What happened?"

"Nothing Maa...mosquito...mosquito is biting me..."

"Mosquitoes? Chotte had stuffed the place with plants...Ok you both come back...I will send HP there for cleaning...." Khushi hummed and cut the call...

"Laad governor...what would have Maa thought?"

"Mosquito ha...so now I am a mosquito..."

"Showing their characteristics only..."

"Ok...so let me show you some more...." Arnav held both her hands in one and started nibbling all over her upper half....Khushi giggled...her giggling making his morning more bright...

"Arnav...leave me...we are getting late...Maa wants me there soon..." Arnav stopped at that...

"For what?" he asked confusingly...

"Today Ratna Maasi arranged a puja at Malik Mansion...married woman have to fast for their husband's success and prosperity...I am also fasting..."

"What? Why are you fasting? Yesterday only you drowned in the pool...you know I don't believe all this..."

"But I believe Laadgovernor...don't you dare to stop me from keeping fast for my husband's long life...." Said Khushi angrily...

"Whatever...just don't include me in all these..."

"You have to come to break my fast..."

"Khushi you know I don't like to go there..."

"Arnav...Di, Jiju, Nk Bhai, Ratna Maasi, Arvind uncle also live there...they wanted to spend time with you..."

"Di and Maasi comes Shantivan  to spend time every evening...and you get divine pleasure complaining about me to them...Jiju is my doctor so every week we meet for my routine checkup...And Nk...well he is the head designer so I had to tolerate him almost every second of my working hours at AR...and if that was less he practically lives in Shantivan rather than Malik Mansion..." said Arnav balancing himself on his right elbow rising his brow...failing her every point miserably...

"And what...What about Arvind Uncle? He so misses you...you know" before she could continue her drama some more she was cut in...

"Really Khushi? Uncle? He practically spends his half day speaking with me on phone...he needs me for everything...he needs me to solve his business problems...to solve fights with Maasi...to scold Nk...to dissolve fights between Di and Jiju...sometimes I feel I am his personal problem solver...he is the man who can speak so much obviously after you...No wonder Nk gives him tough time... I mean have you seen them together? They both fight like some 5 year old not to forget that Aman too..." said Arnav rolling his eyes...

"I don't know you have to come..." said Khushi folding her arms near her chest but the scene she made, took off his breathe...she has wrapped the white sheet just above her breasts...her hair tousled...lips thoroughly kissed and her milky white skin adorned with hickeys...Now he lost his interest in the conversation...

Arnav pulled her into him and rolled over her.... "I will see to it...but now no more talking" said Arnav before claiming her lips...

THANK YOU FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES....