1

"You cant always have you way Amoura. It just doesnt work like that the world doesnt work like that"

"Their you go switching the story up again like you always do. Moma you do understand im 17 ill be 18 in April and my whole life you've my father under hush hush lock and key. "I said

"Maybe because he isnt worth knowing Amoura. You ever thought of that"She screamed back

"I dont care. He's my fath-

"Just give it up"She said and I slammed the door of my room.

For years we've argued over the fact that she wont let me know who my father is and for years she's yet to utter one word about the man. Like he doesnt exist.

The family doesnt say anything and neither does she and it makes me sick.

I looked at the alarm clock on my nightstand and seen it was 10:47. I had just gotten off from Walmart and wanted a bath and to go to sleep at this point.

After my shower and brushing my pearly white teeth I threw on a tank top and some superman night shorts before getting in bed.

I was in the middle of the forest surrounded by nothing but trees. I felt so much shorter then I usually do. I was about to walk but I tripped and I looked down to see these massive paws. WTF. I seen a lake and it was a beautiful sight. The full moon reflected off of it and for some reason I was drawn to it.

I walked over and looked at my reflection to see instead of my usual brown skin it was thick yet silky white fur and my eyes were and illuminating shade of Gold. I was huge and so were my teeth. I drank some water because my mouth felt that I needed to. It took me a while to get the hang of it since i didnt exactly have lips but I did. I heard a twig snap and turned to see a black wolf he was bigger then me. Not by alot but you could tell the difference.

I thought I would be scared but something made me want to run to and not away from him. He stared into my eyes with his equally red ones. It was a long hard stare down before he finally looked away and walked over. I felt the need to meet him half way and I did, our fur almost touching before he disappeared into thin air.

"Soon my princess" Was the only words I could hear in my head. The voice was velvety smooth and for some reason i wanted to hear the person say something else.

I jumped up and looked around. I was sweating and my hair was sticking to my neck. I looked at the time and it was 6:05. It didnt feel like I was asleep for long and where did the weird dream come from. I sighed it was almost 6:30 the time I needed to wake up and it was no point in me going back to sleep so I went take a nice shower to wake myself up.

I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and decided since I had an extra couple minutes I would shave my legs. It was stubble but i hated the feeling of it being their when I wore jeans. After shaving and taking care of my other needs I went to my dresser and put on a black VS bra and panties set and sprayed my body with bare vanilla, a scent my mother loved for some reason.

I looked in the closet before finding a  yellow Tommy Hilfiger crop top and some black jeans. I put on some yellow Air max and added some Shea moisture to my hair to let it curl up.

I stared in the  mirror to see if I looked presentable and let's just say moma aint raise a ugly girl.

I was 5'11, I had long smooth legs with a brownish caramel color. I never worked out a day in my life but I had a flat stomach. I had long silky but wavy black hair that went to my lower back and Hazel eyes.

My mother came in the room and looked me over. I didnt actually look like her and people would always ask if I was adopted or something. She had dark skin and was skinny as well. Her hair went to her waist and she had dark eyes. She was a beautiful woman and many men drooled over her but she never gave them the time of day.