20 Facts About Me - Behind the Scenes

Hello, my lovely readers,

This is, unfortunately, not an update; I deeply apologize for those that were looking forward to another chapter. I was nominated by @BrookeSimmons and @Fairy101Tail to post 20 facts about myself, if you choose not to read them, then just skip ahead. 

 <1> Since I could read, I've been writing—quite literally actually. I remember the first piece of literature—if it can even be considered that—I wrote was of two bats who loved to play cards. Looking back now, I realize it was quite silly, but I was probably only in Kindergarten then, and my imagination had a mind of its own.

<2> My mother was once gifted with the ability to draw, and my sister also had a great artistic talent. Now, even I have been blessed with the gift, though I'm still learning how to hone and master the talent; I'm even taking an art class at my school. However, writing remains my strongest artistic ability, because it is—in fact—an art.

<3> I am fluent in only a single language: English. However, I am required in school to learn Spanish, which, according to my teacher, I am quite good at, though I disagree. Also, recently I have been trying to build a good understanding of Japanese; however, it's proven much harder than I anticipated.

<4> The gift of musical talent was also bestowed upon me. I play a great list of instruments, which I'm not going to bore you with, but if you are curious, you can find it on my profile.

<5> I love listening to music. Fairy Tail albums are my favorite; I also enjoy Vocaloid and more modern genres, too. However, I hate country.

<6> The town I come from is small, not much to it, but I've never wished that I were from somewhere else, I truly love it here. We're basically cut off from all the outside world drama, and it's nice.

<7> I really like frosting.

<8> I'm a cat-person. They are my favorite animal. I don't like dogs.

<9> I use to have a problem with bullying. Other kids were mean to me because I was loud and obnoxious, which I didn't mean to be, I guess I have a hearing problem in my left ear or something like that. However, since they complained about my loudness, I got quiet, and I admit I went to a very bad place, but then I discovered writing and it really saved me. Now, I'm letting myself be more outgoing again, and the kids that were mean to me are actually turning out to be some of my friends, which that may sound like a idiotic decision on my part, but we've all matured, and I think they deserve a second chance.

<10> I love to read!

<11> I enjoy anime, but I'll never tell anyone that, for fear of their harsh words. So, I keep it secret, and watch when no one is looking.

<12> I guess I'm pretty smart, but I'm also very lazy, so I sometimes don't turn in my homework, which doesn't really affect my grade that much.

<13> Movies are also one of my passions. I hope one day I'll write a book that will hit the big screen, and be seen by people all across the globe.  

<14> I have an older brother and sister. My brother is 10 years older than me, and my sister is 7 years older than me.

<15> I wish humans had wings, so that I could fly; flying seems nice.

<16> I'm very shy when I first meet a person, but after I warm-up to them, I get quite crazy... :D

<17> Sugar cookies are my favorite food, yet I remain a twig! XD

<18> I often get told I have pretty eyes; they are blue with a golden ring surrounding the pupil. This guy in my grade also says I have really nice hair; it's dirty blonde.

<19> I have Aides Eye-Syndrome. It's were one of your pupils are bigger than the other. With me it isn't very noticeable, but I have had a few guys that have noticed it! 

<20> I like tea.

Well, I'm glad that's over! I kind of ran out of ideas at 15, so the facts got weird! XD I'll put my nominations in the comments.