01

The battle between a villain and two heros, Bakugou and Kirishima, came to a conclusion. Bakugou hitting the villain with one more powerful blast to finish him off.
"DIE!!" he screamed as he made the hit.
The smoke surrounded both boys.
"Bakugou! That-that was so cool! That last blast was super manly!!" Kirishima exclaimed. Kirishima stood a few yards away from Bakugou. He could see his silhouette appear in the smoke.
"Bakugou! Are you okay?" Kirishima yelled.
Bakugou didn't respond. Instead he just stood in the ocean of smoke.
"Bakugou!" He began running to his friend. "Let's go out! Lets celebrate our victory!"
He ran faster and faster the closer he got to him. "ILL PAY FOR DINNER IF YOU STOP IGNORING ME!"
Kirishima finally reached Bakugou. He didn't even turn to look at him.
"Come on man! I even said I'd pay for dinner." He put his hand on his shoulder. Bakugou jumped back.
"Hey, hey, it's just me! Are you hurt?" Kirishima asked.

"What? What's going on?" Bakugou thought. "Why can't I hear him?"

"Bakugou..."

Bakugou looked at Kirishima, terrified.
"K-Kirishima..." he began then quickly covered his mouth with his hands.

"WHATS IS THIS?" Bakugou thought. His thoughts running wild and he began to shake. "DID I LOSE MY VOICE? No, no, I can feel the vibrations of my vocal cords...I didn't lose my voice. I-"

"Bakugou, you're scaring me. Can you just tell me if you're alright or not?" Kirishima said impatiently.

"I...i can't..." Bakugou Said slowly.

"You can't what-"

"Can't hear."

"Bakugou are you crazy? How can you not hear me?"

Bakugou noticed Kirishima was still trying to talk to him.

"My ears...are ringing. I can't...understand...what you're saying."
Bakugou looked at Kirishima. Tears started to form in his eyes.

It is then, Kirishima knows. Bakugou cannot hear him. He cannot hear anything.

"Baku-" he stoped.
"He cant hear me." He thought and looked at the ground. "What do I do if he can't hear me?"

"...help me..." Bakugou whispered.

Kirishima looked up only to find Bakugou crying. Tears escaping his eyes and hitting the pavement.
"PLEASE HELP ME KIRISHIMA! I CANT EVEN HEAR WHAT IM SAYING! The ringing...the ringing is so loud..." Bakugou helplessly fell to his knees and covered his eyes with his hands but the tears slid through his fingers. "please...please...i can't be the number one hero...if I can't hear when people call for help...and if i can't be a hero...then my quirk is useless...i am useless...there is no point...anymore."
He held his left hand next to his head.
"i am worthless..."

"BAKUGOU NO!!" Kirishima yelled as he jumped on top of him. He hardened his hand and blocked the explosion. With his right hand hardened around Bakugou's left, he used his free hand to hold Bakugou's right hand in the ground. Bakugou's tears fell from his eyes hitting Kirishima's shoulder.

"Bakugou, I understand you might not be able to hear me so these words may not reach you, but they need to be said! You are not useless! You were blessed with a powerful quirk! You can still use it to fight!"

Kirishima begins to cry. Bakugou sees this and his grip loosens. Kirishima lets go of his hands. They sit infront of one another on their knees, on a dirty street.

"You are not worthless...Bakugou. You are important to me...to a lot of people. Please don't use your quirk...to take yourself out. That would be the most villainous act."
Kirishima looked up and saw Bakugou starting into his teary eyes. Kirishima smiled.
"Bakugou I..."

"I love you."

"W-What...?" Bakugou said quietly.

Even though Kirishima knew that Bakugou would not hear anything he said. His heart broke, just a little.
More tears spilled out of his eyes.
Then he jumped onto Bakugou wrapping him in his arms. Hugging him tightly.

Bakugou was startled by this. But did not let go. For he felt Kirishima's heart against his and he knew. Bakugou places his hands on Kirishima's back and hugged him tightly.

Without words. Bakugou was able to understand what Kirishima was trying to tell him.

Kirishima broke their hug.
"RECOVERY GIRL! Recovery Girl can heal you!" Kirishima said excitedly. He jumped up and stuck his hand out towards Bakugou.
"Let's go! I'll go with you." He smiled.

Bakugou's eyes widened.
He smiled and took Kirishima's hand.

Kirishima locked his hand onto his.
Hoping Bakugou wouldn't let go again.

But this time he stayed.
His hand in Kirishima's.