02

Bakugou visited Recovery Girl.
Kirishima joined him for support.
"The damage to his ear cannot be fixed." She said as she examined the boy.
"I'll ask to make him hearing aids, though I'm sure they will help but they will still effect him in many ways."
Kirishima nodded and then looked at Bakugou who had been eyeing him. He wanted to hear from Kirishima.
"Oh um, stay there, I'll be right back." Kirishima said and ran out of the room.
"Wait-!" Bakugou called after him. He ran after Kirishima but only barely made it out of the room before he covered his ears with this hands.
"The ringing!! The ringing is so loud!!"
Bakugou started to scream in pain.
"Bakugou come back into the room! You are still healing!" Recovery tried to get his attention but obviously calling his name is not working.
It was then Kirishima was making his way back when he saw Bakugou on his knees, his hands in his head, and Recovery Girl at his side. They were outside the room. "Bakugou!" Kirishima yelled and ran over to his friend.
"You watch him! I'm going to get some sleep medicine for him! He needs to calm down!" Recovery Girl instructed Kirishima who nodded in response.
"Wet."
Kirishima looked down at Bakugou.
"What did you say?"
Silence.
Bakugou slowly lifted his hands and lowered them infront of him. Both hands were covered in blood.
"Oh no..." Kirishima whispered. Kirishima crouched down infront of Bakugou. "Are you hurt? Are you hurt? You are going to be okay! Everything will be okay!!"
Tears began to build up in Kirishima's eyes.
"What am I doing? I can't help him!! He can't even hear me!! What am I supposed to do?"
He remembered. Why he ran out of the Recovery room in the first place. A notebook and a pen.

Kirishima flipped to an empty page and began to write. He then held the notebook up to Bakugou who stared helplessly at his bloody hands. He looked at Kirishima's notebook.

Are you in any pain?
It said.

Bakugou shook his head. The ringing had stopped by now.

Kirishima smiles with relief and begins to scribble more letters.

You are going to be okay!

Bakugou lifted his head and straightened his back. He looked at Kirishima in the eyes. His vision became blurred. His eyes began to close. He collapsed on the floor.
"Bakugou!" Kirishima said worriedly.

"Don't worry, he's just in a deep sleep." Recovery Girl pulls a syringe out of Bakugou's back. "Go on home now Kirishima. I'll take care of him here. You go get some rest."

Kirishima looked at Bakugou and then at the notebook. He wrote something in the corner of the paper in the notebook. He then ripped it out, folded it and handed it to Recovery Girl.

"Please give this to him." He said.
Recovery Girl smiled and dragged the sleeping Bakugou back into the recovery room.

_____________

Late that evening, Bakugou woke from his sleep and found himself in his room. He reaches for his phone to check the time.

2:34 am.

He sighed and noticed that there was a piece of paper taped to the back of his phone. He removed it and opened the note which revealed 10 numbers.

Bakugou punched these numbers into his phone and texted , who is this?

A response came immediately after.

who is this? 2:34 am

thank ALL MIGHT you are alright dude!! 2:34 am

Shitty hair? 2:35 am

Oh yeah! Sorry I forgot to put my name on my note! This is Kirishima. 2:35 am

Oh. Why are you still awake? 2:35 am

I was waiting for you to text me. 2:36 am

But why? 2:37 am

I wanted to make sure you were okay? 2:37 am

Oh. 2:38

I'm sure you're tired. Sorry to bother you dude! Good night! 2:38
Read

"Good night." Bakugou Said to himself.

Sorry for this short chapter I'm hella tired but I'll probably write 03 tomorrow :)
I hope you all like the story and thank you for the support !

I am making another fanfic but it's an x reader!
it will be a Bakugou x Reader and I do hope you go check that out when it is released!

Thanks again for all the support!