04

(A/n all sign language will be bold!)
It was after school and Kirishima and Bakugou were planning on walking home together.
"How do you know sign?" Bakugou Asked.
(In sign language. Obviously.) as they both walk out of the empty classroom.
"I took classes." Kirishima responded.
"Online?"
"Yes."
"Oh and were they long lessons?" Bakugou Asked.
Kirishima shook his head and smiled.
They walked through the double door entrance.
Bakugou stopped. Kirishima took a few steps and then turned around. "Why did you stop?"
"Why are you lying?" Bakugou had a serious expression.
Kirishima smiled nervously. "What would I lie about?" Bakugou stomped toward Kirishima and pushed him.

"You...are...lying...to me!" Bakugou Said slowly. He can't hear his own voice. Because of this he hasn't been talking at all. Talking is starting to become difficult for him.

"How am I—" Kirishima stops talking.
"What do you mean?"
"If you took online classes you wouldn't know this much sign. AND I know sign classes last forever."
Kirishima looked down.
'I don't know why I thought I could hide this from him.'
Bakugou approached Kirishima and pulled him back up so they were face to face.
"Sign is expensive."

'$350.''

"Sorry." Kirishima caved.
Bakugou smiles at him.

"You need sleep. Let's go."
Kirishima walked next to Bakugou. He looked at his face and then at his hand.
'Grab it.'

Kirishima inched his hand closer to Bakugou's. He brushed his fingers against his, trying to fit his middle and index finger between the space of Bakugou's. The space grew, Bakugou allowing Kirishima's hand to join his.

And for a second their hands were locked together.

Bakugou let go and used his hand to brush his hair back. Kirishima's hand dangled alone.
Bakugou sped up a bit trying to hide the pink that took over his cheeks. Leaving Kirishima behind who was now staring at his hand. His rosy cheeks began to heat up.

'Why am I like this?'

Kirishima walked Bakugou to his house.
He stood at Bakugou's gate and watched as the ash blond boy walked to his door. He opened it and looked back at the red head. "See you later." Kirishima said. Bakugou nodded. He closed the door. Leaving Kirishima alone.

He squeezed his hand into a fist.
He peered at his hands as he eased his fingers out of the fists.
'I shouldn't have done that. I wish I didn't grab his hand like that. It's not manly...these feelings...they aren't...manly.'

_____________

Kirishima finally got a good night sleep in. He got to school a little earlier than usual. He found Midoriya and Iida already in the classroom, but he noticed that they were wiping down his desk.

"Hey guys! Did you spill something?" Kirishima said. But by the time he got to the table he just found smears of white, pink, and purple.
"Kirishima! Y-you're here early." Midoriya Said nervously. He began to wipe the desk faster and harder.
"Was there something wrong with my desk?" Kirishima asked.
Midoriya stoped wiping and looked up at Iida who was looking down.
"Whats wrong?" Kirishima asked.
Iida and Midoriya put down their rags. Iida pulled out his phone.
"We took a picture of the damage to show the teacher, but we wanted to clean up your desk before anyone else saw the mess."
Iida showed his phone to Kirishima. Midoriya looked worriedly at Kirishima.