Thanks To You.

"Everything?" Kirishima said quietly.
"Hey Kirishima, I don't think you should worry to much, after all it's only Bakugou." Iida Said.
"That's the problem. It was Bakugou."
"I've lost."
"Because Bakugou saw the mess...the mess I made."
"I've lost someone precious to me."
"He won't...he won't want to be around me anymore."
"Bakugou...

when you let go of my hand that day. I could feel my heart shatter.

If I hadn't grabbed your hand that day...
none of this would've happened...

If I hadn't worried you...
you wouldn't have seen the mess...

If I had been a little bit stronger...
the day we fought that villain...

you would still be able to hear.

Kirishima dashes passed Iida.
"Kirishima! Where are you going?" Iida called after him. But Kirishima couldn't hear over his loud thoughts.
"I'm sorry!"
He bursts through the double doors.
"IM SO SORRY BAKUGOU!!"
He started running down the street.
"I have to...I have to apologize for what I've done!!"
Kirishima makes a turn and sees Bakugou's house. He opens the front door and runs inside. Bakugou's parents are at work which means the house was empty. He trips up the stairs and scrambles to Bakugou's room. He approaches the door and grabs the handle.
"Wait...what if he's...not even home?"
He lets go of the handle.
"God...I'm such an idiot..."
He presses his back to the door and slides down. He places his arm over his eyes.
"He probably doesn't even want to see me...I've completely ruined his life..."
Kirishima begins to cry.
"I've caused him so much trouble...I let him lose his hearing...I caused him to worry about me...I ruined his reputation...I...i...don't deserve him..."
His small tears turn into sobs.
"All Because Of These STUPID FEELINGS."
He slams his hands into his face.
"I've caused the most pain...TO SOMEONE I LOVE THE MOST!! Why? WHY COULDN'T I SAVE HIM?! WHY COULDN'T I HELP HIM?! WHY COULDN'T I PROTECT HIM?!"
Kirishima felt salty tears roll out of his tired eyes and down his cheeks.
"I'm so tired...so tired of being useless.."
He smiles. "This all makes sense..."
He looks at his hands.
Tears hit his palms.
"This is a punishment...I fall in love with someone...and I watch them break...and suffer...because of me...

and in the end...
I'm left knowing...

that he will never love me back."
His smile fades as his face scrunches up with pain.
"I'm so...so sorry..."
He bends his knees and rests his arms on them. He then puts his head down.

The door opens.
Bakugou stands in the entrance.
"Kirishima?"
Kirishima turns around quickly.
"Why...are you crying?" Bakugou says.
Bakugou's speech is not as slow as it used to be.
Kirishima gets up slowly. He takes his shaky hands.

"I'm—so—rry."

Bakugou watches him perform sign language. But instead he grabs his hands. Kirishima looks up in surprise.

"It's okay...I heard you."

Kirishima's eyes get bigger.
"Wh-What?"
Bakugou turns his head revealing his brand new hearing aids.
"I heard everything." Bakugou Said.
Kirishima's tearing started streaming out. He jumped at Bakugou hugging him causing them both to fall.
"HEY! HEY! CALM DOWN YOU'RE GONNA BREAK THEM!!" Bakugou yelled.
Kirishima let go and sat up.
"Sorry." He laughed. Wiping his tears.
Bakugou blushed and sat up.
"None of this...is your fault Kirishima."
Kirishima looked at Bakugou.
Bakugou used his hand to cover his face.
"I don't blame you..for anything. I'm not mad at you...I couldn't never...be mad at you."
Bakugou lowered his hand.
"You haven't ruined my life. You've made it better.

Without you...I wouldn't feel like I belong in that classroom. I wouldn't feel like anyone cared about me...

You have brought so wonderful things into my life...thanks to you...I've experienced

Joy...

Happiness...

Acceptance...

Love..."

Kirishima's heart skipped a beat.

"I love you Kirishima and Thank You."

Kirishima felt his face heat up.
A smile formed.
"Bakugou..."

Bakugou hit him on the head.
"I AM A LITTLE MAD! WHAT IDIOT GOES AND SENDS A SHIT TON OF MONEY ON A SIGN CLASS WHEN THEY COULD LEARN FOR FREE FROM THEIR DEAF FRIEND HUH?! AND WHO THE HELL WAKES UP SUPER FUCKING EARLY TO CLEAN DESKS?!"

"Sorry, I was just...trying to help." Kirishima blushed and scratched his cheek.
"I have to be honest though...I didn't think...you would feel the same...after all that's happened over the past couple months-"

Bakugou kisses him.
Kirishima felt his heart beating rapidly. He felt his face burn and turn red.

Bakugou pulled away.
"Does that prove it?" He said.

"Yes." Kirishima smiles.

From then on, Bakugou and Kirishima started dating. No one made a big deal out of the situation for the boys didn't want things to change in the classroom.

Bakugou was always getting new hearing aids because he kept breaking them or losing them during class.

Kirishima started attending Bakugou's sign classes. For free of course.

Kirishima went on and started teaching the rest of the class sign too, allowing everyone to communicate with Bakugou when he wasn't wearing his hearing aids.

Bakugou would often times turn his hearing aids off when Midoriya started talking.

No one in the school bullied Kirishima or Bakugou. They were happy together even though Bakugou often would find himself yelling at Kirishima. Kirishima knew that Bakugou was just concerned for him.

The years went on. Bakugou and Kirishima continued to hold a special connection. They were always together. Always working together. Improving together. Up until the day they graduated from UA High School.

Bakugou went on to become the number one hero with Kirishima as his partner and partner in crime. Together they fought villains, keeping peace throughout Japan.

Everything was perfect, the only problem was ordering Bakugou's hearing aids all the time.

Until one day, Bakugou got on one knee.

"Kirishima, will you marry me?"

_____________
The End.
This story was just supposed to be sweet n simple! I hope you all enjoyed this story!
If you would like to see a continued version of this story let me know!
Thank you for reading
'Thanks To You'!
<3