Chapter 1

Hi guys...
Here is your first update...
I hope you all like this...
Enjoy reading...

At commissioner office:

All officer's are discussing about something very seriously. ( 🤔 Seems like it damn serious anyway let's peep in). Commissioner is really in a monster mood ( ho the issue is really important 😕).

Commissioner: This human trafficking case is really an headache for us. This is increasing day by day. If this will continue like this then am cen percent sure that we will not be able to control people. The trust on us will loose. So I need this case to end soon. I need the criminals in front of me soon.

Rest: Yes Sir...

Commissioner: What yes Sir? ( Haw he is really sarcastic 😏 ). This what you guys said 2 months before. And what happened. Nothing.

All officer's hang their head down.

Commissioner ( signed): So I decide to handover this case to Someone who is more Dedicated and Punctual...

One Officer: There is no one in our department like that sir ( he blurred out without thinking) ( haw how can he be this much dump😑).

Commissioner glare at him.

Officer ( scared): V_____o s___i__r a___m so___r___ry.

Commissioner: You guys are really useless. Get out all.

All left from there. Commissioner sit at his chair with a thud. He closed his eyes in frustration.

IG: So what you planned for this? We are running out of time. If this continue like this then it will be a big problem.

Commissioner: Don't worry sir we will surely find someone apt for this.

IG: But this so dangerous and confidential case. We need to be careful. We need to give this to highly talented and dedicated one and most importantly the person will be the one who always stood for Justice and truth.

Commissioner: there is only one person in our force we trust in this

IG: who?

Commissioner passes a smile at him.

He dialed someone...

Commissioner: I need Officer Neil khanna immediately in my cabin.

Split:

At xyz Media channel:

All are gangs up in discussion room.

Head: As you all know the human trafficking issue is increasing day by day.

All nodded.

Head: So it's the apt time for us to show the media power. We need to find the culprit at any cost.

One colleague: But sir it is so dangerous for us to get directly involved in this without protection.

Head: Yes I know that. Commissioner called me and asked to make a team of us to combine with police team.

Other Colleague: But sir why they want to combine media with them? I mean the mission will be confidential and we can't air them.

Head: Yes we can't air them up to date. But by the end we can and this will be  exclusive to our channel only. So it really benefit for us.

All nodded their head in agreement.

Head: So we need an efficient team for this. The work will be dangerous. So those are willing please raise your hands.

Everyone looks at each other. But no one raise their hands.

Head ( signed): ohk take your own time. Meeting dispersed.

All goes from there discussing this with each other.

Senior officer: Sir do you think anyone will agree by their own for this? And also it's a dangerous mission and we need an highly talented one.

Head just kept silent.

Senior officer: Hmm do you have any one in your mind?

Head smiled at him.

Head: Where is she?

Senior officer: Who? Wait you are also thinking about the same person which am thinking?

Head: there is no one in this channel like her. She is the most talented and dedicated one. And I know she love challenges. She is born to Fight..... Avni Mehta...

Split:

Away from the all chaos which happening outside we can see a beautiful couple snuggling to each other. ( Haw 😕how can they sleep this much peace ful while this much things are happening outside.. hmm but they look adorable 😍).

Girl snuggle More into the boy. He holds her more to him. Both feels Peace. Sea breeze is brushing them like a smooth feather.

Boy wake up and place a warm full kiss on her chubby cheeks. She smiles at this and snuggle more to him. He smiles at her antics.

Boy: We need to wake up love. It's 10am

But how can she wake up without pampering after all he really spoiled her by his love.

Girl: hmmmm No I need to sleep.

Boy: No now it's time for rise and shine wake up baby.

Girl made an irritated pout.

Girl: uff I really hate you for this.

He kiss her pout and says: And I really love to see you in this irritated face. U have no idea how much tempting you are while putting this..

But this he took her to a passionate kiss. He kiss all corner of her lips. She runs her fingers to his hair. She pushed him more to her. After feeling eternity they broke the kiss.

Both looked intensely to each other. Feelings are aroused Between them. Their eyes only shows love, Pure and unconditional love for each other.

Girl: I Love you my handsome 😘

Boy: but I love you more 😘

Girl : haw😯 I love you infinity 😍😘

They both laughs at their antics.
They both hugged each other. Snuggle more into each other. They didn't enough of them. They need to stay like that forever.

Girl: I always need to stay like this to close to your heart.

He snuggle her more him.

Boy: And I need you close to my heart forever...

Girl: I will be always with you my Super cop.

Boy: And I won't ever let you leave my Lady don.....

So guys am wrapping here....
I hope you all likes this...

Please say your suggestions and Views...

Do Vote and Comment...