Chapter 2

Hi guys;
I hope you all are doing well...
Here is your update...
Enjoy reading...

At commissioner office:

Both IG and commissioner are waiting for Neil.

IG: where  is your dedicated and punctual officer commissioner? We're waiting for last 40 minutes and there's no sign of him. Is this is puntuality and dedication. I don't think our force can handle this. Am thinking to handover this case to Crime branch...

Commissioner: There is no need for that. Am 100% sure about him. He will definitely solve this case.

IG: Then where is he?

Voice: Here.....

Both turns to doorstep. A huge smile crept on commissioner face.

Neil: May I coming Sir....

Commissioner: Yes come inside.

He comes inside and salute's the both.

Commissioner: I hope you know why I  calls you here?

Neil: Yes sir and I will give my 100% for this. I will surely find the culprit.

IG: But I don't think you will be able to find.

Neil turns to commissioner and said: I will never let your head down sir. I will surely find the culprit even I need to sacrifice my life for that.

Commissioner ( to IG): I have faith on him sir. He is the most dedicated and talented. He solved all the cases he took over. So I think to hand over this case to Neil.

IG: why can't you understand. This is not like other cases it's so complicated and dangerous. Even it will dangerous to his life too.

Neil: And am ready to sacrifice my life.

IG looks at Neil.

IG: Are you this much confident? Ohk then. But I can't give you so much time you have just 2 months to solve this. I need culprits in front of me in this 2 months.

Neil: I only need 1 Month for this Sir. I will catch the culprit within this 1 month..

IG: I like your confidence. But this is not easy as you saying. And what will happen if you don't catch the culprit within time.

Neil kept quiet for sometime and look straight into IG and says confidentely : I will quit my Job

Commissioner: Neil

Neil: Yes I will quit my job. But am 100% sure that will not happen. I will definitely find the culprit...

IG: ohk then all the best. Am leaving.

Both Neil and Commissioner salutes him.

While going IG passes a look at Neil.

Commissioner: So how's your vacation?

Neil: And why do you think I will tell that you?

Commissioner: Bcoz am your Superior and you have to obey me.

Neil: ooh I didn't know that nowadays Superior officer's are interested in Knowing others personal life.

Commissioner: it's really waste of time to talk with you.

Neil: Happy realization. Not bad Commissioner you are improving...

Commissioner goes towards Neil and raise his hand to punch him: what you said ha