Chapter 5

Hi guys;
I hope you all are doing well...
Here is your update...
Enjoy reading...

Before writing;

Guys Neil and Avni is not married now.  They are in living relationship...
______________________________________

Avni/Neil: I Love You....

Both look into each other lovingly.

Neil: So now my cute little bunny is Ohk??

Avni nodded her head like a child 😍

Neil: hmm so then we can continue what we stopped in middle?

Avni: stopped in middle? What? ( She asked confused)

Neil ( in mind): oh God why on the Earth you made her this much tubelight?

Neil: Aree Avni we were doing something before right come let's continue...

Avni: Aree what continue? I don't understand anything. And before sometime we were kis........

She stopped at middle and looked at Neil who have naughty glint in his eyes...

Neil: So now we can continue right??

He roamed his fingers sensously through her hands. She gets shiver by his cold hands.

Avni ( moaned softly): Neil...

Neil move close to Avni. He put his hand on her waist and pulled her more to him..

Neil start giving wet kisses on her neck....

Avni: ummmm Neil ( she moaned softly).

Neil: hmmm bolo Avuu...
He continues his ministrations...

Avni drowned herself in him.

Neil roamed his hand all over her body.

Avni: Ne___il do__'nt y___ou fe_____el hu____gry? Le___ts e___at fo___od na....

Neil: am eating my favorite only..... And it's you...

He start kissing her neckline.....

Avni: Neil but........

Neil put his finger on her lips

Neil: don't spoil this ( he said in a dominant way)

Neil picked Avni and go to their room...

He put her on the bed and hovered over her....

Neil: I love you Avni, I love you more than love myself. I don't have words to express how much I love.

Avni: I love you too Neil. U r my world, my peace, my home.....

Neil: u know sometimes action speak better than words so let's do some actions....

He winked at her 😉 Avni blushed like a tomato.....

Soon there clothes touches the floor. Neil workshiped each and every part of her body. She is his addiction, his obsession, his possession, his love. There is no lust in his eyes. Only love pure love to his lady love.

Avni get drowned into the pool of pleasure. It's not the first time they are doing this. But each and every time they feel like first time.....

Neil goes deep inside her. They both can't get enough of each other. They explored each other.... They love each other. They went to the world of their own. Their Loveland......

( I didn't add mature content here bcoz some of the readers request me to don't add those. I hope you all are fine)

After their long love making Avni is beside Neil keeping her head on his chest. She is drawing random pattern on him. Neil wrapped his hands on her and pulled her close to him.

Neil: tried baby? Do you feel pain anywhere..

She snuggled more into him. He smiled at her act and embrace her more to him. He kissed at her Temple

Avni: I love you....

Neil: I love you more....

Avni: I love you infinity....

He chuckled at her cuteness 😍

Neil:ohhhh smart move ha. So do one thing I will show how much I love you now..

Avni slapped him lightly.

Avni: you and your single track mind. Can't you keep Sane?

Neil: what's my fault in that?

Avni: aur nahi tho? It's your fault...

Neil: no it's your fault...

Avni: My fault?? How??

Neil: How! Look at you. You are looking like a fresh apple which I would like to eat up. Why are you this much hot ? you know I only to spend on this bed with you every day....

Avni cheeks give competition to tomatoes now.

Avni: shhhhh Neil. U r such a pervert...

Neil: only for you baby 😘

Avni hide herself in him. He closes her more...

Neil: sleep Avu ......

Avni: hmmmmm.

Soon Avni sleep. She is really get tried by their intense love....

Neil kissed her forehead...

She smiled at her sleep and snuggle to him.

Neil: I love my love. Don't go away from me. I will die without you....

A long tear escaped from his eyes.....

He loves her immensely, unconditionally.... She is his world, his life, his happiness. He accept her with her all odds.

To the world, she is his love
But to him, she is his world.....

LOVE is not just a Four letter word. Strength of love is something we can compare and measure. Love has the power to make a person powerful and success... And that same love can make a person week and useless...

So guys am wrapping up here....
I know this is short and maybe boring too.

But am short of time now. I wrote this in hurry. I already told you guys I have exam tomorrow...
So pray for me to write better....

Please do vote and comment...