Chapter 4

Hi guys...
Here is your update...
I hope you all will like this...
Enjoy reading...

Neil: That's not happening after all  it's Neil khanna charm 😉

Avni: And this Avni Ayesha is not gonna fall on this charm...

He made a  cute puppy face 🐶

Neil: Avni am sorry na see kaan pakadkar sorry.

Avni thinks for sometime and then nodded her negatively...

Neil: Aree Avni see am apologizing na sorry sorry sorry....

Avni: No no no

Neil: but why?

Avni: Bcoz you don't love me anymore?

Neil: What? ( He exclaimed)

Avni: ha now you don't love me anymore...

Neil: Avni you are my life na my jaanu why you are saying all these...

Avni: oh really then what was in that police station. You were like you didn't even see me in the life.

Neil: Avni listen....

Avni: No you won't love like you loved me before... ( By she start crying)

Neil: Aree Avu what happened baby.. why you are crying

He goes near her and cupped her face.

Neil : Kya hua Avu? Why are you so down ?

Avni cried more and hugged him tightly...

Neil get panicked by her actions...

Avni: You don't love me more na that's why you ignored me there right. You are ashamed to introduce me as your gf  right?

Neil get angry by this statement...

Neil break the hug and shouted loudly...

Neil: what the hell Avni. You think about me this much low. Why on the earth I become ashamed of introduce you as my love. Can't you see I love you more than anything even more than I love myself....

Avni cried more. Neil get calmed himself while seeing her crying more..

Neil composed himself and went near her and hugged her tightly to assuring her that he with him .

Neil let her cry for sometimes. He gently cares her hair and kissed her head time to time. Soon the crys stop to sniffs.

Neil detached from her and brought her near the couch and make her sit.

Neil gives water to her....

Neil: hmm peeeloo.

Avni slowly take the glass and drank it.

Neil: so ab bolo what happened to my cute bunny...

Avni hugged him tightly...

Avni: I was really angry at you na by lunch time and I get more angered by waiting at station. I know meeting was at 2 but you already know na we was there but u didn't come. But when I saw you there I was really happy to know you that you will be with me in the mission. But what you did you stood their like you didn't even know me. I hate you I really hate you...

She start beating him.. Neil tries to calm her down.

Neil: Avu baby stop it's hurting stop na .

Finally he holds her hands...

Neil: Avu it's not like you thinks baby. See we are going for a dangerous mission. If they get know you as my gf then they will try to harm you na. And I can't bare a single scratch on you. That's why Avu. U know na I really love you..

Avni nodded her cutely😍

But soon her cute face turns to anger and she start beating him again..

Neil: Aree Avu ab Kya hua, why are you beating me now?

Avni: How dare you to flirt with that Tiya? Ha I will Kill you today...

Neil: oh so my angry bird is jealous right 😉

Avni: jealous my foot....

Neil pulled her closely she banged into her chest....

Avni: Neil

Neil put her hair strands behind  ears and looked her lovingly...

Neil: hmm bolo.

He kissed her forehead. She closed his her eyes to feel the moment...

Neil then kisses her eyes she closed fisted his shirt Tightly..

Avni: Neil....

Neil: hmmm bolo.

He kissed her both cheeks.

Avni looks down feeling shy. Neil looks at her intensely. There is no lust in his eyes. Only love pure love to his lady love...

He put his hand on her chin and make her looks at him.

Neil: Avu look at me baby.

She nodded her head negatively..

Neil: Look at me Avni ( he said in dominant tone. He loves to dominate her when it comes to romance...)

She slowly opened her eyes only to see her love look at her intensely...

Neil rubbed her lips with his thumb.

Neil: you have no idea Avni how tempting your pouty lips are. I feel like eat it every time...

He goes near her lips. Avni closed her eyes. There hot breath brushed to each other. He looks at her only to see her closed her eyes in welcoming his lips.

Neil joined his lips with her. She closed her eyes tightly...

He chewed her whole lips. She fisted his hair tightly. Neil roamed his hands all over her body and pulled her more tightly to him.

Neil pressed her waist tightly... Avni moaned.

Neil pushed his tongue to her mouth. They both exporled each other. She runs her fingers through his hair and pushed him more to her.

Both feel ecstasy.... They both explore each other. They both didn't feel to break. They didn't get enough of each other.....

After feeling out of breath they break the kiss and joined each other's forehead...

Neil/Avni: I Love You... ( Panting)

They stayed like that only by absorbing each other presence......❤

So guys am wrapping here....

I hope you all like this...

Guys am planning to write a mature part on next ff ( not that much only mild mature)

So what's your opinion....

So how do you guys find the part??

Please do vote and comment....