it was half past midnight when the street lamp suddenly shut off  and a figure could be seen on the street . he wore long blue and gold robes and carried a wand in his left hand . a small tabby cat could be seen at his ankles . once out of the sight of the people in their homes the cat had turned into a human an adult female around an unknown age by her appearance .

woman : you can't have trusted justin with the child . he's reckless .

??? ; calm down jess . i would trust  him with my life just as i would you .

jess : Adam he-

the woman was interrupted by the sound of a distant rumbling in the distant. and their attention was directed tom a light that was getting closer to them. eventually a person was stepping off a motorcycle and handing over a small child wrapped in a blanket the color of the sky .

justin : poor kid .having to live with these muggles .they don't even care for the poor guy.

Adam : they're the only family he has left now . at least until he comes to the wizarding world . jess would you do the honors .

jess : yes Adam .

the woman set the child on the doorstep and knocked three times before disappearing completely along with the other two . a man and woman answered the door and saw the child and their faces held a disappointed expression . knowing that someday that this child would be the same as the people who were at the doorstep only moments ago ...