XXX.

I'm adding a playlist for all (I did my best) the songs in the book thus far plus the song. I also added the song in the beginning of this chapter because it's not on Apple Music so excuse the updates. Links will be in description & first chapter. I'll also post it on the page. - Author

-

I have texts and screenshots that'll put niggas in heat.
He'll go from thinking he's the man.
To taking several of seats.
-
I be fooling.
Petty as I can be.
If you can't tell by now,
Bitch, yes. I have my petty degree.
Petty PhD.
-
If I don't send for you,
Don't get to coming for me.
4'11, caramel skin.
Shit, they come with the ease.
I ain't gotta say much.
She need to work on her speech.
Even her swag need a tweak.
She got to jacking my steeze.
The chorus' purpose was to piss her off initially.

Can I have a piece of your love?
Tell your bitch I like you.
Fuck she gone do?

Can I have a piece of your love?
Tell your bitch I like you.
Fuck she gone do when she see me with you?

-

I laughed to myself as I replayed the video and added it to the #pieceofyourlovechallenge hashtag. I know. I know. That shit ain't cute. Blah blah. It ain't but I was angry. That doesn't make it right but I was mad in the moment and being irrational. Regardless, fuck that bitch and her nigga. Only thing I excluded from the video was the pregnancy.

Sorry sis. Your nigga wanna fuck on me and he never said there was no you.

My notifications were going crazy to the point where I had to mute the notifications. Bitches was mad especially bitches that I knew from my past life but like I said, fuck him and her. As I was about to turn over and go to sleep, my phone rang. I answered because I knew who it would probably be.
"Hello."
"You miserable ass bitch. I'm gone drag you when I drop this baby."
"Maybe we will drop around the same time. Don't forget to wait your six weeks."

I laughed and hung up. Ain't no hoe in my blood. PERIOD. But I did that fighting while pregnant shit and I'm not putting my unborn at risk over no unclaimed bitch. I turned my phone off and rolled over. As I was about to fall asleep, I turned my phone back on. My alarm was going to need to go off so I could get the babies to school. When my phone came on, I had notifications from me being tagged in something.

@DiamondKutJ: This bitch @motbbTy think it's cute to be pregnant by my man like I won't kill her and that fuck ass baby.

@motbbTy: @DiamondKutJ be bout that action hoe. I been waiting to fuck your ass up & @HAIRAM_ your @ button ain't broke bitch. Speak up since you wanna have commentary.

@HAIRAM_: @motbbTy You got my address, what's good? Oh yeah, you can't leave the house bc you got kids at home. Act like a mother.

@motbbTy: @HAIRAM_ whole time your son calling me mommy. Shut up bitch.

@DiamondKutJ: @motbbTy ain't nothing but a cum rag.

@motbbTy: @DiamondKutJ good pussy get nutted in. @YNHPrimetime ain't that right?

@YNHPrimetime: I ain't in it.

@motbbTy: @YNHPrimetime but you was in it.

@DiamondKutJ: Anybody with @motbbTy addy let me or @HAIRAM_ know so we can pull up and murk her ass.