BONUS CHAPTER.

Man, I was really feeling like shit. If I had just done right by her from jump, shit wouldn't be like this. We was friends. She was supposed to turn into my girlfriend. She used to tell me everything. I was supposed to buy her a diamond ring with the matching earrings. Now, I was standing over her casket. My heart was hurting something crazy. I wasn't even a crier but I damn sure was crying today. This shit felt so surreal. Laying in this damn casket, she didn't even look like herself. I kissed her forehead and allowed the kids to say their goodbyes. I hated that they had to see their mother like this. I hated that she died alone. I hated that we didn't get to truly make amends before she passed.

The only people here at the funeral ceremony were me and the kids. Ty honestly was a good person that tried her best to be good to others even when they treated her poorly. I invited people she knew and no one showed up. Hell, they were barely trying to let the children attend the funeral.

Ty if you can here me, I love you. I'm sorry that I didn't know how to treat you or properly show you. I'm sorry, I walked out on you. I'm sorry that I broke my promise. I did the unthinkable and fucked you over and left you. I hope you can forgive me. I promise I will take good care of the kids for you. I promise I will make sure they are straight. Baby girl, it was your world. We was just living in it. Rest easy, ma.
- LaMelo

I was angry and sad. I honestly was wishing I had just offed Mariah ass. She was the reason my mama was in this casket. Shit, my dad was too. I wanted to unload a clip in his ass. He had really did all that fucked up shit to my mama. Mariah was angry at my mama over Phoenix when our dad took him from her. I wanted everybody's head even Melo's. He wanted to cry like he didn't do my mama dirty. I was pissed but I wasn't going to raise hell on my mama's day of rest.

Mama, I love you. I'm sad that we had such a short time together. Thank you for being so patient with me and loving me and taking care of me. No one will ever replace you. I'm gone get these motherfuckers back for you. Ima be on my shit in school too. This life I live gone be to make you proud. I'm sorry mama and God for the sins I'm about to commit but after I become karma himself, ima do right. I promise to protect this kids, mama. We love you.
- Corinthian

Mommy, I love you. I'm sorry for being bad. Are you sleeping because I was bad? I will be good I promise. Please wake up. I'm sorry. I'll be nice to the new baby. I just want you back!
- Hunter

Mama, I knew the truth. I knew I wasn't yours but I thank you for loving me. I thank you for showing me real love. I promise to make you proud. I love you forever.
- Phoenix

And that is the end. LaMelo had a service and then also had Ty cremated. They went to the beach and spread her ashes. It was a sad day for all involved, even the ones that never showed.

Austin was heartbroken because he never reached out after he found out about her shitty past. He always wanted to but he never knew how. He never would get to.

LiAngelo felt shitty because he never got to apologize for raping her. He knew what he did but his pride was too big to admit it. Plus LaVar had hyped him up to think he had done nothing wrong.

Carnell was hurt even though he didn't want to show it. It had took Ty dying for him to realize all the damage he had done to her. He realized that he really fucked her up mentally but it was too late for an apology.

Mariah was sorry because their last exchange was an argument over a child that they could've shared. She was upset because she had let her self-interest get in the way and it backfired. Phoenix wasn't happy with her and Ty was right. He wasn't going to be content because he didn't know who Mariah was.

Ty's mother was unphased. Ty's grandma was hurt because that was her little best friend regardless of the things she had said to her but again, it was too late to say sorry.

The only person that was happy about her death was Jala. Jala felt like she had one and it was karma that killed Ty. She was glad Ty was not having her man's baby. I know it's fucked up. Jala was a sick bitch. A jealous bitch. She was going to get hers though.

-

I hope y'all enjoyed the book. I'm sorry it ended this way. I wasn't expecting it either. Thank y'all for reading. It is unedited.

Would y'all like a sequel or something? Let me know. Star or comment.

Again, thank you all for reading.

Although we've come to the end of the road.
Still I can't let go.
It's unnatural.
You belong to me.
I belong to you.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/playlist/close-friends/pl.u-mJy8154FKx3YDm

Playlist for the book linked above.

Again, thank you for reading.