Chapter 4

Hey guys sorry for the delay I just been coughing up in so many things I kinda forgot to update any ways enjoy☺️

Daniel's p.o.v

"So....how would you feel about working for me?!"

And I froze.

Did he just...like work...for him....wait what?!

"Ah-h" I just didn't know what to say. I don't even know the guy and he is offering me a FREAKING job!!!!

"Listen..I know this sounds crazy but my PA is leaving for a new job so I need to find a new one really fast...so I thought..." he said.

"I-I mean...I don't know..I need to think about it." I said to him. Oh god he had that look in his face.

Yeah that look..that stupid puppy dog eyes look. God I hat it.

"Look from the look of it it looks like you need a job fast and I got the spot for you. It's pays good money and I don't want some slut getting the job just because she want to have her way with me. I want you...I trust you. So please will you accept my offer?"

I...I don't know what to do.

I really need the job and it pays good but I don't know if I can be fully committed to this job because of school and everything...

You know what...fuck it I'll handle it.

"Ok fine." And the second I told him his whole face lit up.

"Yes! Thank you" I hugged me. I didn't know what to do but then I hugged him back.

"I should be saying that to you. You just helped me to much you don't even know it!" I said while blushing a little.

We broke the hug and he spoke

"When can you start?" He asked

"As soon as possible" I said with a huge smile on my face.

"Great! Tomorrow at 9:30 Am is good?" He asked

"Yeah. But I hat a quick question.."

"Shoot"

"Are there any requirements that I should know before I come in the office tomorrow?"

"Yeah. All you need to do is come with a more professional looking wear. So that means no t shirt or sweatpants of some sort" he said while looking me up and down.

"Yeah ok"

"I don't want to sound weird or anything but would you mind if I give you a ride? I almost midnight and the streets are not that safe at this hour.." he asked with an hopeful and concerned look on his face.

"Um...yeah sure"

He took my hand and we walked to is car which actually what right in front of us.

He opened the door for me and I said thank you and blushed a deep red.

Good thing it was dark so he didn't see my blushing face.

I told him my address and we drove there. When we arrived i told him thanks for the ride and got out of the car.

Before I got in my building i heard my name being called. I turned around and saw that he rolled down the window.

"Hey wait come here." I walked fast to his car and bent down to the window.

"Here" he handed me a card "my number is on it if you need anything.״

I took it and said "thanks" and took the card.

I run back and got in my apartment.

I looked at the card.

            'Christian Hudson
             CEO of xxxxx Corp
                 xxxxxxxxxxx'

So that's his name...

God he is so hot

No Daniel no he is your new boss!

God what am I doing.

But I can't believe that he offered me a job. The man doesn't even know a full 24 hours he could have picked somebody better that me but no.....he chose me!

God I am so excited for tomorrow I can't believe I have a job!

I wonder what it would be like...to work with him.

—————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry it's short but y'all wanted an update so I gave you what you want. Enjoy!