Chapter 6

Daniel's p.o.v

I'm nervous

I'm sooooo nervous!

What?! It doesn't happened everyday that you go to dinner with your hot boss.

Or is it?!

We are currently in his car, driving to the restaurant.

There was silence in the car. I don't really know what we can talk about.

What can you ask your hot and rich boss?

Before I can answer I heard him ask me

"So...how was your first day?"

I looked his way and said "o-oh it was kinda stressful and busy but I managed"

"Yeah I saw that you were handling yourself pretty well"he said

"Yeah I'm used to handling hard problems..." I said with a sad face

It's true . Ever since my parents passed away it's been really hard with finding a new home and going to school.

There was a time that I almost didn't go too school all year.

I was also almost held back a year.

But thanks for my friends I have been better.

"Hey...you ok?" He asked. I didn't even notice that he looked at me.

"Yeah I'm fine it's just been a long day...I'm just tiered"

"Oh well that fine we're already at the restaurant" I looked around and noticed that the car wasn't even moving.

Jesus was I really out of it this time?!

We got out of the car and got in to the restaurant.
The lady at the front notice mr. Stewart and welcomed us inside.

She led us to our sit which was at the very back after a door with a sigh that said "private rooms".

We were sitting in a booth and menus were put on our table.

Before I could pick up a menu a hand came on top of mine and held me before I could lift it.

I looked up and blushed when I saw who's hand was it.

He smirked and said "Before you look I wanted you to know that this restaurant is mine so everything you order is on me so don't think or look on the price ok?"

I nodded with my head and looked.

Everything sounded so fancy and French and some of the things I couldn't even pronounce.

I don't know what to order.

The waiter came and mr. Stewart ordered something while I didn't even know what anything meant.

"Daniel,Have you decided yet?" he asked

"Um I don't know what to order everything is so confusing." I said while lowering my head so no one could see me blush.