Introduction

{Sophie's POV}
Sophie was in a room, a room she recognized too well.
"Why am I here?" She asked herself as she gazed out of the towers window.
Instead of seeing the two schools she saw something different. Surrounding her was darkness. She quickly moved away from the window.
"Sophie"
She heard, she quickly got up.
"Who's there?" She asked getting up quickly. She suddenly felt two, cold arms wrap around her.
"Remember Little old me?" He asked, his silky voice cutting through the silence.
"H-how are you here?!" She screeched breaking his embrace.
"You really thought I was dead? Oh Sophie, you know I always find a way." He said a large, cat-like smirk coming across his face.
"Leave me alone." She stated firmly.
He grabbed her arm and pulled her closer to him.
"You'll always be mine." He said firmly.
"Wake up Sophie."
"W-what?"
"Wake up."
Sophie's eyes flashed open. She was in Camelot.

(Authors note)
Hiiiiiiiiiiii! I'm really sorry the introduction is short, I just a quick, but important, introduction to get the story started. I'm aware the next book (book 5) is coming out soon, but I really wanted to do this, when the 5th book does come out I'll still do this story.
Thanks for reading!