Love?

{Sophie's POV}
What did I just do? How did this happen? These thoughts raced through my head. It's been 2 hours since Camelot. I was still very dizzy but Rafal held me up so I didn't fall. Apart from being an evil schoolmaster who repeatedly tried to kill my friends, he was taking really good care of me. So far. I'm still worried he wants revenge on me. But I can't help it that I love him. He's just so....lovable. But a thought always went through my head. Why me? Rafal is a mystery to me. It's interesting.
"Sophie" he shouted not too loud.
"Huh?" I said.
"I asked if you wanted to eat." He chuckled.
Rafal knew I was hungry. But there's a difference between being hungry and wanting to eat.
"Yeah I'll eat." I smiled.
He snapped his fingers and exactly what I was craving appeared in front of me.
"Thanks." I said.
He smiled at me. I started devouring the food. Rhian hadn't fed me a full meal since yesterday, before my dream. I felt bad for my friends, they must be worried sick. If only they knew I was fine. If only we could talk. If only they'd accept Rafal. NO! I thought, I used to think like that and I almost killed my father because of it.
"Sophie are you ok?" Rafal asked looking me in the eyes.
"I'm F-" before I could finish my sentence I fainted.
Before my head could hit the floor Rafal caught me and carried me over to the bed. That's all I can remember.

{Rafal POV}
Stupid Rhain. This is his fault. I knew what I had to do. I placed a spell on me and Sophie linking us, so if someone moved her, or she woke up, I would know. I grabbed my scepter and slid onto the window sill.
"This never gets old" I chuckled.
I jumped off the window. I flew about 10 miles to get to Camelot. Then I saw Tedros, Agatha, Merlin, Arthur, Guinevere, and Rhain all talking.
"Great. All my least favorite people in one spot." I mumbled.
I disguised myself as an old lady so I could eavesdrop on their conversation.
"WE NEED TO GET SOPHIE BACK!" Agatha screamed.
Everyone looked bad for her.
"I don't know what he'll do to her!" She cried obviously breaking down.
"With luck she'll be dead." Rhain smirked.
"What did you do!" Tedros shouted.
"I poisoned her." He smirked.
"WHY!" Agatha screeched.
"Relax, this was when I wanted to kill you." He replied.
"I don't know the antidote though..." he said shrugging.
"What's the curse?" Merlin piped up.
"The curse of the black diamond." Rhian replied.
"YOU FOOL! THERES NO ANTIDOTE!" Merlin screeched.
Stupid Merlin. Of course there's an antidote, just few know it. Luckily for me I did.
I took off my old lady disguise and flew into the woods.
"I need black charcoal, unicorn eye, toe of frog, and a nymphs blood." I thought aloud.

Time skip {2 hours later}

I finally found all my ingredients and made a potion. I flew back to the chamber I was keeping Sophie in. Kissed her on her forehead.
"Wake up Sophie" I said gently.
"What's happening" she said faintly.
"Please drink this." I said.
She took the potion and drank every last drop. Her eyes widened.
"I feel better" she said.
I smiled.
"Rafal?" She said.
"What?" I replied.
"I love you."

Authors note:
FINALLY I CAN WRIGHT THE ROMANTIC PART!!! Sorry about the time skip I'm a little lazy (ok I lied imma lazy chicken 😂) hope u enjoyed!
BAIIIIIIIIIII🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤