Authors Note

There will be many mistakes because this has not been through editing and is my first book. Also, I am a beginning writer and any help you can give will be much appreciative. Thank you.

This is a Hunger Games fanfiction but will be an entirely new story, but will use the idea of Suzanne Collin's books. It is set 27 games before Katniss and Peeta's games. The second rebellion hasn't happened yet and everything else. This means some of the characters will not be in my book or be much younger.

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS AND IDEAS except the ones not in found her books. All names, ideas, and references go to Suzanne Collins

All names, ideas, and references to the original hunger games are Suzanne Collins and all rights and credits go to her, but the other characters and plot line are mine and are made up.

This book is not mature but will border on some mature themes, minor blood, and mild violence. There is no swearing, sexual scenes, and gore in this book. I thought that I would give you a little heads up about what it would contain. It should be rated for everyone.

It will also be randomly updated as soon as I can do it, and the already published chapters will from time to time be edited and updated again.

Cover by me hoping to change it and make it better in the future or order one from a cover shop on Wattpad. I know it needs work it was made using the Wattpad covers app so it's not very good.

Thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy.