part 2

It was a pretty uneventful day. The team did some drills and training. As they headed into the locker room Wordy pulled Sam to the side, “Remember I want to talk to you.” After everyone was changed they left except the two. “I know you know that Ed, Spike, and Sarge cares about you, but you understand I do too right?” Sam rolled his eyes at him “Yes Wordy I know. Can we leave now.” “Did you really just roll your eyes at me? Listen Sam, just like Spike, I see you as my younger brother and I care about you.” “Are we done now? Thanks.” with that Sam went to stand up to leave but Wordy grabbed onto him. “If you did that to Ed what would he do?” “I don't know what your talking about.” Sam said innocently. With a stern glare Sam said, “Fine but you already know. But come on Wordy you really wouldn't do that” “Really, I think Spike would say otherwise. Or did you already forget?” “I didn't forget, but come on”, whined Sam. “Now you sound like one of my kids. Come here.” Wordy said waving his finger in a coming motion. Without being told twice Sam walked to Wordy. Once in reach Sam's wrist was grabbed and he was pulled across Wordy's lap. Just like Spike, he lowered Sam's jeans and began the spanking. After a minute Sam was squirming and his boxers were lowered to mid thigh. After two minutes he was whimpering . “I mean it, you are my little brother. Like I told Spike, I will do this over and over until you get it. Understood?” “Yeah. I understand.” “Good.” Sam was tilted forward and a dozen swats landed on his sit spot. Wordy helped him fix his clothes and gathered the blonde into a brotherly hug. “Alright let's get out of here.”

Home

“So Sammy, how'd it go?” “Very funny Spike, you should know.” The bomb tech gathered the younger sniper in his arms kissing him then reached down and swat Sam three hard times. “Oh, you are going to get it Michelangelo.” Spike took of running to the steps as Sam went to chase him he bumped into the negotiator and the older sniper. “How it go, Samo?” Asked Ed. “Good. Now can I kill Spike?” Sam said hurriedly. “One, no you may not. Two why do you want to?” This time Greg was the one to reply. “He smacked me on my ass.” “Thought you guys were going to just talk” Ed said with a raised eyebrow. “Well we did, but I might have challenged him and whined.” “Really Samuel, you know we hate whining. Now go nicely get Spike, no killing him.” Ed sent him off with a swat earning him a ‘jerk’ from the blonde. The two older men just laughed watching their younger lover run off.