Chapter One: Starting School

Flashbacks/actions
Twins speaking at the same time
'Thoughts'
"Speaking"
Narration
P.O.V./TIME SKIP's

Different Language

°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|°|

Ashton

It's the first day of school for my younger siblings and I. The headmaster, Mr. Souh, already knows of our situation. I am highly grateful for his acceptance. "Ash." Alex calls out to me. "Hmm?" I hum, letting him continue whatever he needs to say to me. "Rosie wants us to walk her to class, I think it's best so we can explain her. . . 'situation' to her teach." He informs me, I nod in response and look down at her paper to see what class she's in.

"Hmm, class 2-C Elementary. Pretty good. Alright let's go." They both trail behind me whilst we look for her class. "Here. 2-C." Rosie exclaims quietly. "Rosie." She looked at me, clearly nervous. 'I knew it.' "If your nervous, it's ok to be. Alex and I are as well. Just remember what we taught you. You can do it, Kay?" I reassured her. She nodded and whispered "Kay." We opened the door and walked in. The teacher looked at us a bit surprised at the sight of Alex and I but we ignored this and waited for Rosie to introduce herself.

"H-Hi. I'm Katiline Rose. P-Pleased to meet you all. Treat m-me well." She bowed and waited for the teacher to point to her seat. "Just sit I any seat you'd like, sweetie." She said and Rosie nodded and sat in the nearest empty seat. Which was closest to the door. I motioned for the teacher to come outside and she obliged. Once Alex, the teacher, and I where out of the classroom I explained why we were there with Rosie and about her 'situation'.

"Ah, I see. I'll be sure to explain things more thoroughly with her then. And I'll be sure to text or call you to let you know if she's having trouble." She informed us. Alex and I both bow and say "Arigatō. . ." We waited for her name. "Oh! You can call me Ms. Letiano!" "Arigatō, Ms. Letiano. We must get going now." I say, as I straighten up. "Right right. Good bye! Hope to see you soon." She waved to us as she went into the classroom.

"Your class next Alex." I say. He nods and hands me the paper. I look at it and tell him, "Class 5-B Elementary, eh? Good job, bro." I said as I ruffled his hair. "Heh yeah. I nearly aced that test." I chuckle and look up. "Oh would you look at that." "What?" He asks then looks up. "Oh, heh heh heh." I ruffled his hair again and say, "Good luck, bro. Let's meet up by Rosie's classroom to pick her up during lunch, Kay?" I ask. "Kay" he replies then enters the classroom.

Looking at my paper I see that I'm in class 2-A. The High school area. Heh, cool. I walk down the stairs and out of the elementary school to the highschool. Once I arrive I realize it's pink. "Ugh, I forgot this school is pink. My poor head. I'll have a headache if I look at it all the time. Welp, time to find my class." As I'm walking, I notice whispers around me and people staring at me. 'Huh, probably because I'm not wearing the uniform. Like I'd wear the horrifyingly ugly and puffy dress.' I shudder just thinking about it. As I'm walking past a group of girls with my semi-stoic expression I hear, "Do you think he's a commoner like Haruhi?" "He might be." "Omg look how cute he looks! Do you think he'll join the host club?"

I deadpan inwardly. 'What is up with these girls?' I ask myself as I look at my paper again. "2-A. . . 2-A. . . 2-A. . . Oh! Here it is." I enter the classroom and approach the teacher. "Hello sir, I'm the new transfer student." I bow. "Mr. . . . Katiline? Am I right?" He asks, I deadpan once again and straighten up. "Yes, sir. May I know your name?" I ask politely. 'Best way to win a teacher over is to be polite, do your work to the best of your ability, and to almost never disrupt class.'  I remind myself. "Ah, it's Korinan. You can call me Korinan Sensei though."